Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread June 2020 - please read the first post for joining info!

It is so tricky isn’t it Dee. I’ve really set up my pricing plan to make as many sales to my online customers as possible but it doesn’t work for selling trade or wholesale.
As for a pay rise - yeah, not for a long time…lol!
Some of my regular items have only gone up by 50p - £1 in the last 10 years!

16 Likes

Chris, it’s really easy when you know how:

1. Go into your listing and right click over your photo - “copy image”
  2. Paste your image link into the reply box of the thread you are on
  3. Highlight the text of the image link you have just put in the reply
  4. Go to the 4th icon along (hyperlink) and click it
  5. Copy the URL of your listing (where you got your photo from) and paste in the box
17 Likes

Oh Sarah @thedotterypotter, we’ve had similar boundary problems for years, and it still rubs me up the wrong way. Our little triangular back garden has been land-grabbed from both sides, on one side by the most unsightly rickety 6’ fence we have been forced to reinforce with wooden buttresses to stop it collapsing into our garden and crushing our plants yet again. Grrr! Empathy. X
Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn, how could anybody be getting bored of your gorgeous baby crochet?
It’s relist day for me again. Today it’s a dribble bib

21 Likes

Everything loved and pinned to here.

Trying the clickable photo for this re-list :crossed_fingers:

16 Likes

Thanks Sarah, that’s what I’ve been doing, but some people are listing clickable photos without the link being visible, which always used to be possible from the picture icon, though not for some time. I see some people are now doing it again.

15 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7493959-Argentium-Silver-With-Jadeite-and-Ocean-Jasper-Earrings
Morning everyone
Thank you for the bracelet love Pauline @CreationsforTinyTots

19 Likes

Here is the link to Linda’s lovely bracelet

20 Likes

Morning all hope you are well.

That is a problem with boundaries isn’t it. When we moved from one of our houses the new people who moved in made the next door neighbours remove a small wall that was built in their front garden because, they said, it went about 1 -2 inches into their garden. How petty is that?

Today I have a baby’s romper.

22 Likes

No - what I’ve typed it the new way without the link showing Chris.
It’s a slightly different method x

16 Likes

Morning, 3 sales to report thanks to a lovely fellow folksie in this thread.
Heres todays listing

with an extra 30% off everything in my shop with code BBV30.
22 Likes

IMG_20200613_113930715

Wow I managed the clickable pic I hope.
How about a bit of alfresco eating, why not take your cutlery with yu to visit friends or out on a picnic.

23 Likes

Hi again I’m back with Oswestry Jewels

Today I have a pair of pretty rose quartz earrings

22 Likes

Thank you, I followed Sarah’s instructions so I don’t know what happened. Perhaps it needs to be done on a desktop?

15 Likes

that all sounds too much work to me Sarah @thedotterypotter
Putting it into perspective I take the UrL from my shop and paste it here…go to pic on my laptop and click on it and it does the larger picture…much quicker…OK, so it is not a clickable picture but surely as long as people can click on something then what does it matter?..or am I missing something here?..lol

20 Likes

The world of tech is a mystery to me. I have worked on computers for many many years but if something does not d what it is supposed to do I am lost.
Sarah @thedotterypotter is your property registered with the Land Registry? They have very strict rules on boundaries. Many older properties are not registered because they didn’t need to be. We registered ours a few years ago because I heard of a scam that involved people taking out mortgages on unregistered properties.
I know how stressful it can be with difficult neighbours. I moved into a newly built house and my neighbours had dogs and wanted to put up a fence that cut off my access route (bins etc) they even threatened my son with violence if there was a problem. They were not nice people it was a very stressful time.

18 Likes

Good Afternoon, a quick re list from me today…

24 Likes

All loved and liked to here.

Damned weather! I popped into the garden this morning to get some plants in the ground before the rain. I was halfway through when it started to pour down so finished off planting the last lot in the rain. Half an hour after I came indoors the sun came out, grrr.

Love the dragonfly bag Kim @KBCreations. What a clever idea for cutlery at the moment Latona @BeautifulFabricBags.

A relist today
Prehnite chain necklace 1

23 Likes

Good afternoon, all loved and pinned to here. Congrats to everyone with sales.

My offering today is my latest upcycled picture frame. I am really happy with how it turned out.

23 Likes

Afternoon all,
As a fellow introvert, I totally understand your dilemma re: your neighbours Sarah @thedotterypotter. :hugs:
Another one for the boys today, I’ve made two of these, with minor differences, so when I list the next one in a couple of days, please be assured that I haven’t lost the plot and listed the same thing twice! :rofl:

LOTVSurfer_Ideal2

22 Likes

All done to here, lovely items as usual. Pauline @CreationsforTinyTots you beat me to it. I have some rompers very similar to yours that I finished last week but am waiting to get buttons. They seem to be very fashionable at the moment so have started a Pinterest board just for them so yours have been added. it doesn’t look like my local button shop has opened yet so might have to go further afield.
my relist today is this heart cardi

23 Likes