Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2019

all faved to here…
Here’s hoping that March will be a good month for us all…x

13 Likes

New listing in my shop now, is the twin Easter bunnies

18 Likes

@ClaireMortArtist Oh Claire! I love it! After a very late phone call from my extremely distraught daughter last night, who was in tears over an insult to her late father, if you do this in card form, I want one and know exactly where it’s going! Must show her, it’ll really cheer her up! xxxx

9 Likes

Hello lovely x it is a card and it’s in my shop right now x I’m so sorry to hear your daughter was so upset xxxx hopefully this will cheer her up xxx lots of love to you @junemccabe

9 Likes

Love your new card Claire @ClaireMortArtist :slight_smile: Hmm…there’s many a person that I would love to send that to…hehe!

11 Likes

Thanks @thedotterypotter x I completely know what you mean x thought it would be a great business card for those people … I won’t even respond just hand them the card lol xxx

8 Likes

What an absolutely gorgeous bowl @thedotterypotter.
Happy Birthday Carol’s husband @Knittingtopia
And I love your Irish dancer Brenda @teabreaks
Three re-lists and two new pinnies from me today. I’ll not post them all here - just a sample of each!
image https://folksy.com/items/7246542-Magic-Cats-Apron-age-2-6-approximately

image https://folksy.com/items/7196963-Liquorice-Allsort-tagged-teether

20 Likes

Good morning all! My listing for today is my 1:12th scale Battenberg cake. https://folksy.com/items/7246553-Battenberg-Cake-Slices-Dolls-House-Miniatures-1-12th-scale-

21 Likes

Pinch and a punch everybody! (And no returns!)

13 Likes

Hello folks! Glad to be back and hope I’ll be around a bit more this month. Thank you once again Max and Happy St David’s Day!

21 Likes

Dydd Gŵyl Dewi hapus pawb! Happy St David’s Day everyone!
Contrary to popular believe we don’t all go round wearing stove hats, eating leeks and Welsh rarebit.
We do, however, love our flag as Steve proves here.

Another pincushion for me today.

23 Likes

I’m back for March - I hope my attendance record will be better than in February. Catching up after being away for a few days always takes me so much longer than I expect. Thanks to you Max @MaxPringJewellery for keeping this going for another month.
A new listing today

23 Likes

Happy St David’s Day

Big thank you to Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us all again, Much appreciated.

Love your new bowl @thedotterypotter
and Patricia @silverbirchstudio the colour of those ear rings is stunning

Here is mine especially for today

Carol xx

20 Likes

As it’s St David’s Day…

Hapus Dydd Gŵyl Dewi! to all of you in Wales…
Lot’s of lovely printmaking today :sunny:
Back to Love & pin later…

21 Likes

I have one sale to report please,

Just listed and sold to day,
Having a happy dance, in my work room!!
Jeanie

18 Likes

1st of March already, crikey!! Happy St David’s Day to the Welsh contingency!

Welcome back Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn love your hoggie!

Love Steve the cat @BabanCat ! Oohh Claire @ClaireMortArtist what a naughty card heehee :wink:! Well done on your sales too! Love the Harlyn Bay painting @ChrisStoneArtist.

A re list today from me

21 Likes

Hurrah!! Congratulations Jeanie!!

9 Likes

Happy first of March everyone! My item for today a baby crocheted jacket.

Natalie x

20 Likes

Am I invisible?
It shows at the top of the thread, the number of responses people have made…this is my fourth one and yet it is not showing me as having responded at all???
(I am not the only invisible one either…how odd)

7 Likes

I can see you Brenda, although you are currently listed as having 3 not 4 posts. How odd. :thinking:

6 Likes