Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2019

Quickly popping in to report 3 sales please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

14 Likes

First time joining in, I hope I can keep up!! Knitting is a SLLOOOOWWWW process :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Happy 1st March - Iā€™m going to join in this month, with a big push on all things online (Iā€™m taking part in the March Meet the Maker challenge over in Instagram - fingers crossed Iā€™ll be able to keep up with everything!!). Will be catching up properly this evening btw.

Hereā€™s mine for today, Iā€™m starting off on this thread with some new cards I have made recently, and then later in the month will switch back to the textile artworks - as I will have had time to get them framed by then!!! :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Happy 1st March/St Davidā€™s Day everyone! :smile:
Just popped on, thought Iā€™d get started. Reading through that people are getting involved with the Instagram challenge too! Aarrgh! How does everyone keep up with so much?? :frowning:
Beautiful listings people. And a big thank you to Max for setting this thread up again.
@ClaireMortArtist. Loved your card Claire, certainly how I feel towards people some days! Well done with those sales. @SarahDesignsUK Beautiful pendant, love the seahorse. @ChrisStoneArtist Beautiful painting Chris, roll on warmer days spent at the beach! :sunny: @CraftedByEcho. How lovely, really enjoy a good slice of Battenberg, would almost be tempted to have a little nibble of this one!
Here is my listing today, a relist of one of my aceoā€™s entitled ā€˜Appley Towerā€™ in Ryde on the Isle of Wight, just down the road from where I live.

Have loved and pinned items to here. Have a great month everyone :grinning:

22 Likes

Afternoon everyone only a relist today
Our boiler has finally gone after 33 years plus, have now got to have a new system hopefully they can start to fit it next week.just not looking forward to all the work have got to sort out my craft room as thats the room the boiler will go in

22 Likes

Just listed these quirky little rabbits, gonna go through and check everyoneā€™s things out now :grin::sparkling_heart:

22 Likes

All loved and pinned, wow that was a lot :exploding_head: wonderful makes everyone

9 Likes

Happy 1st march! Thanks as always max for keeping our thread going and fabulous group.

Here my relist in my sale

24 Likes

Thank Max for keeping us going
Very late today. Babysitting duties.
More dogs today

Back after tea to view and love
Valerie x

24 Likes

Good evening folks yay happy dancing for your sales Sarah and Jeanie :slight_smile: :dancer:

Just home from work am exhausted, this cough is still hanging on despite the steroids which I finished yesterday, looks lilke I might have to go back to the GP!! was also awake at 3am this morning just couldnā€™t sleep thatā€™s a menopause thing!! so itā€™ll be an easy tea ham egg n chippes and an early night for me I think.

I havenā€™t done March Meet The Maker yet been undecided, Iā€™m going to have a little loosie now see if I can manage it :wink:

Lovely work today and that card Claire @ClaireMortArtist what can I say *@<> :joy:

13 Likes

Just want to say welcome to the new shops that have joined us for Marchā€¦hope it brings you in lots of sales x

12 Likes

Hi all, just popping in quickly with a re-list as no.1 granddaughter is back home for one night. All loved and pinned to here.

20 Likes

Caught up to here.
Congrats to those with sales.
Happy St. Davidā€™s Day to all our Welsh friends.
Do look after yourself Max @MaxPringJewellery.
I adore your card @ClaireMortArtist.
Great earrings @TheCornishHare and @silverbirchstudio.
Super pendant @thatenamelguy.
Thanks for your appreciation @ArtilyEverCrafter. Love your ACEO.
Your cat is adorable @BabanCat.

11 Likes

How handsome is Steveā€¦what a cutie @BabanCat x

6 Likes

Evening!
Get well soon Max - enjoy your ham egg n chips and early night.
Welcome to the group Jen @JenStarKnits
Happy St Davids Day!
Claire I think we all know one of those lol - the card made me laugh.
Such a cute and fabulous Iris Dancer Brenda @teabreaks
congrats to everyone with sales - a good start to the month!
Beautiful listings from everyone as always.
All caught up to hereā€¦just Feb to catch up with now!

10 Likes

Hey peeps two more sales for me please x think my card touched people lol :joy:
Thanks for the card love @ChrisStoneArtist, @junemccabe, @MaxPringJewellery and get well soon x and thank you for this fabulous thread x @TheCornishHare and @ArtilyEverCrafter
Glad you all liked it x
Fab work everyone x
Have a great weekend x

12 Likes

Some of my cotton cloths today ā€˜Vintage Floraā€™ ā€¦

23 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery Did your GP give you antibiotics to go with your steroids? It was the only thing that sorted out my problems until the nurse put me on steroid inhalers and I havenā€™t had a really bad episode of breathlessness since. Itā€™s worth going back. No wonder youā€™re exhausted. Take it easy!
@jenniesgems Bad news about the boiler Valerie. Thank goodness it didnā€™t pack in during the cold spell. Hope itā€™s sorted soon.
@JenStarKnits Youā€™re right knitting is a slow process. Iā€™ve got jumpers that havenā€™t been finished off for the last tow years! Donā€™t worry about keeping up. Your work is lovely.
@thedotterypotter @ChrisStoneArtist @TheCornishHare Thanks for the Steve appreciation. Heā€™s mine by default. Heā€™s Hackney born and bred and came to me when my daughter left London. He hadnā€™t been out for the first four years of his life and now heā€™s enjoying the wilderness in Wales.
All loved and pinned to here.

12 Likes

Me again! I forgot to say that Iā€™m on a course for the next two days. Iā€™ll be able to catch up in the evenings. Iā€™m posting this for tomorrowā€™s listing.

19 Likes