Folksy 365 - Jubilee June 2022 Team Daily Listing and Promotion Thread Challenge

So sorry for your loss Clara

14 Likes

Good Morning all

Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for last month and thank you in advance to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for holding the fort for June

Hereā€™s mine for today - Tumblestone Wednesdayā€¦ This week Turitella Agate

22 Likes

Morning all, just about! Iā€™ve got 4 days off work for the Jubilee from tomorrow so Iā€™m going to try listing up a storm to get the complete collections of glass into my Folksy! Then Iā€™ll keep everything crossed for my first sale on here!

20 Likes

Sorry to hear heā€™s still poorly. Hope you get better news soon x

13 Likes

Thank you so much, he was the dad I never had so its been quite difficult :frowning:

15 Likes

Thank you @MaxPringJewellery and @NOfkantsCurios for all your hard work. A big hello to everyone joining for the first time and those returning.

Very best wishes to everyone going through difficult and sad times, really hope this month treats everyone well.

Had to explain to elderly parents this morning that the dishwasher theyā€™ve waited a week for from Argos is now not getting delivered until next Tuesday! Although the order still said it was coming today something had gone wrong - was suspicious when I didnā€™t get any reminders or updated about it. Nothing in comparison with your troubles @dotterypottery, though I am familiar with the wee bottle - bodily functions are defo not my forte :fearful: Iā€™m more suited to an administrative role :rofl:

27 Likes

Good afternoon x

Hope everyone is doing ok.
@valerie I hope your husband is on the mend soon, that sounds difficult x @ClaraCastner Iā€™m sending you a big hug x

I have here a bracelet from my new ā€˜One Day at a Timeā€™ range. The healing properties are to help with the feelings of being overwhelmed, and each bracelet is made with seven different crystals to remind the wearer to take things one day at a time. Each bracelet has a specific crystals to help with different healing, this one is for Calm.

23 Likes

I am trying to use some of my wool stash up so have been matching yarn to old patterns I have lurking in folders.

24 Likes

Afternoon all,
Thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for May and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for June.
So sorry to hear of your loss Clara @ClaraCastner, but welcome back.
So much gorgeous stuff today - June is off to a good start :star_struck:
Welcome to the new faces.
Weā€™re off to enjoy the sunshine - all loved to here.
Just listed these earrings -

24 Likes

Hi everyone Iā€™m finally here. I kept getting an application error message. When are they going to sort it out?
Welcome Maddie @PeppermintGinger, Hannah @wrbcco and Katie @RusticCountryStyleCrafts all you have to do is to follow the instructions at the beginning of the post. Welcome back Andrea @GrannysHandknits and Clara @ClaraCastner
Sorry for your loss Clara @ClaraCastner
Today I have a cardigan set for a premature baby.

23 Likes

Hello June - hope youā€™re kind to us! Sending love to those having a hard time and welcome to the new people! A wallet from me today.

25 Likes

Sorry to hear of your loss Clara @ClaraCastner.
I do hope things improve for your husband Val @valerie
Welcome to all the newbies on the thread and those that are returning, lovely to see you all.
x

13 Likes

@SunnySue those tumble stones are fascinating! Where does that stone originate from?

13 Likes

Hi @valerie I am really sorry to hear about your husband and I hope you havenā€™t contracted TB as well. Wishing him a speedy recovery

11 Likes

Special healing thoughts to your family Valerie @valerie xxxx

11 Likes

In from work, such a busy day, but feet up now until Monday!

So sorry and sending condolences and hugs Clara @ClaraCastner
Sending hugs too to you Valerie @valerie and Sarah @dotterypottery!

Welcome to new members to the thread, others have already let you know how we run things, and itā€™s all at the top of the thread, I hope you enjoy being part of the Jubilee Junes!

Well done Brenda @teabreaks for starting off the sales tally! Happy Wednesday waltz for you!

Lovely listings everyone, all clicked, loved and pinned to here!

Natalie x

15 Likes

Thinking of you @valerie and wishing your husband a rapid recovery :pray: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

12 Likes

Happy 1st of the month. Hope it has good things in store for us all :slight_smile:
Thank you, Max @MaxPringJewellery for hosting last month and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking over this month.
Welcome to the thread, Ailie @AntlerWearables, Karen @karewatt and Hannah @wrbcco
So sorry for your loss, Clara @ClaraCastner and welcome back
Beautiful necklace, Kathy @NamasteCrafts
So sorry to hear about your husband, Valerie @valerie
All loved up to here.

15 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work Max @MaxPringJewellery and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
Welcome Hanna @wrbcco, Allie @AntlerWearables and @karewatt.
Sorry to hear of your husbandā€™s diagnosis Valerie @valerie.
Sorry for your loss Clara @ClaraCastner.
I have put my shop in holiday mode to avoid any problems with competing sales from the craft fair and the shop.

17 Likes

For anyone wondering about international sales, I have just opened my shop (on the dark side) to the USA. After lots of indecision, I went for Standard International, and then worked out that I could offer the option to upgrade. So I did that and put extra for sending Tracked. We shall see what happensā€¦ Pre Covid, I was sending a lot to the USA, and always just sent Standard International. I rarely had a problem so fingers crossed. I might change Folksy to the same once Iā€™ve had a lie down! :joy:

17 Likes