Folksy 365 - Jubilee June 2022 Team Daily Listing and Promotion Thread Challenge

Wishing everyone a happy June !

26 Likes

welcome to all the newbies…don’t forget to read the instructions at the top of the thread.
If in doubt, there is a picture showing you where you should do your liking…
good luck to everyone. xx

15 Likes

All loved to here, On International sales I also sell well to the US and selected other countries on the other side normally just standard International with an option to upgrade to tracked but in reality no one chooses it. I’ve been selling on there since 2013 and very rarely had packages go missing but mine are all light large letter size so that makes life a lot easier and you can intergrate your post labels with Royal Mail "Click and drop "

13 Likes

2 sales to report please @NOfkantsCurios.

Lovely weather today, I’m sure it wasn’t forecast to be quite as nice as it was. Looks like is going to be nice at the weekend, so no doubt round at the beach will be inundated and probably a better bet for most folks than trying to go abroad :sunglasses: :parasol_on_ground: :thong_sandal: :icecream: ::

Here’s mine for Thursday.

21 Likes

Morning all

On the look out for the red arrows at midday, may be too far away but will hear them as they fly over Hampshire.

My sale has started and ends midday Sunday 30% off.

Ephemera pack

22 Likes

Morning all. Sunny morning hope it stay like this for the rest of the day.
Gorgeous items everyone, all have been viewed and loved, with random pinning.
Mitts from me today

22 Likes

Good morning all! Hope everyone enjoy lovely June!

Thank you @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us for May and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for this month .

24 Likes

Hi all , looks like another decent day up her in Scotland . Here’s my listing for today …

22 Likes

Morning,
Just a relist from me this morning. Taking my sister in law to a hospital appointment this morning. Hopefully time for a bit of sewing later. Enjoy the bank holiday - hope you’ve all got some sunshine

22 Likes

Hi everyone hope you have a good bank holiday. I have a re-list today beach huts red white and blue with the number 70 on it.

22 Likes

Good morning all from a sunny Bradford, fingers crossed for a lovely Jubilee weekend :slight_smile: Just a relist from me today. Have a fabulous day all :slight_smile: xxx

pink ombre dress

22 Likes

Good morning everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. A pair of green amber earrings from me today.

https://folksy.com/items/7958064

21 Likes

Sorry to hear about your hubby Valerie @valerie you have had such a worrying time, hope he’s on the mend soon :hugs: I’m so sorry for your loss Clara @ClaraCastner hugs for yout oo :hugs: and to Sarah @dotterypottery :hugs: do remember to take care of yourselves too my lovelies xx

15 Likes

Good morning all from a sunny South Wales, off to meet a friend for coffee later and to pick up a farthing for setting from her for her mums birthday, other than that no plans today, but I’m thinking I may just finish off my books ready for the dreaded tax return and have a general tidy up in my shops and have a little sale to start the month :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Morning all :slightly_smiling_face:

Wishing everyone a lovely Jubilee weekend xx

Handburnt sunflower chopping/serving board from me today

22 Likes

Good morning all…a lovely sunny day. I hope it stays nice for our street party today. I hope everyone who is having fun in the next few days, has a great time and healing hugs to those that need it.
today I have a birthday card

20 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Is everyone having today off? I was thinking of it but feel a bit guilty! I am going to quickly make some scones this morning though! Do you think it’s acceptable to have cakes for all 4 days of the celebrations?..yum :cake: :uk:

Thanks everyone for the concern about having to look after the elderly people in our lives. Honestly, no-one really prepares you for how much time they need - I think they are more demanding than toddlers! At least I had a bit more energy when the kids were tiny! Max @MaxPringJewellery - I know this sounds a bit odd but whenever I’m rushing around trying to fit lots into the day, I always think of you and how well you manage your time - I think I need some lessons :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry to hear about your husband Valerie @valerie, he’s certainly going through the mill at the moment and it must be very hard on you too - sending you lots of love :heartpulse:

Ooh, 1 sale to report please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

My listing today is:

Sue @SueTrevor - my accounts take approx half the time now since I realised that I could get monthly reports from Paypal and Stripe. I no longer list every individual sale I make - just the cumulative total for the month. I can print the individual sales if ever required.

22 Likes

Happy Jubilee day everyone :smiley:

Hope you all have a lovely day. We are off to a picnic on a village green. Going with DH’s friends but will also see MIL there too as she is down staying with friends so should be a nice afternoon.

Here’s mine, just a relist today.

22 Likes

Good Morning

Will be back later just nipping off to work.
Getting in with the Jubilee theme with my little crochet bag

22 Likes

Morning. It’s a lovely sunny day for those out celebrating the Jubilee :slight_smile:
7762698-Rainbow-Heart-Gingerbread-man-Keyring-fridge-Magnet-Decoration-0

21 Likes