Folksy Friday Weekend - what are you doing for it?

Hi there lovely Folksy peeps. I thought I’d start a topic to share how we are all getting involved in Folksy Friday this weekend. What are you listing? How are you sharing? Have you found anything new and awesome? Have you got any offers on?

I’ve shared a few goodies from lovely shops on my instagram (@hellobekoko) and I’m offering free UK postage all weekend.

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m working at the office job all day and have limited access to internet…I have managed to share a few things on Twitter

1 Like

Not a good weekend for any extra curricula for me as I’ve a hopefully very business Pre Christmas shopping market Saturday and Sunday and today to prepare for it.

1 Like

I was hoping to make a pinterest board but after a last minute decision to go to a gig tonight, that’s not going to happen today (maybe next week). I did get time to do a quick instagram post showing a few Folksy items though.

1 Like

I’ve done a few Instagram posts sharing my favourite items, I might pop over to Pinterest as well.

1 Like

I’ve been to work, but I’ve created a Pinterest board of anything I’ve stumbled across today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can still do it over the weekend Kim! We haven’t managed to pin very much today because it’s been so crazy busy, so we’ll do that soon and share as many Pinterest boards as we can on Twitter and in our Folksy Friday board.

2 Likes

I’ve just recently returned to Folksy so this is perfect timing! I’m stocking my shop this weekend and offering 10% discount with HELLOAGAIN 18.

1 Like

Welcome back to Folksy. I hope your shop does well here. Your work is exquisite, I love the braille piece

Thank you Bekki!

I’m all ready for my busy weekend selling (hopefully) lots of my glass so have relaxed and made a FOLKSY FRDIAY DAY pinterest board which I’ve called In the Pink as I decided to search Folksy for pretty pink things.

2 Likes

I’ve had to juggle childcare and a trip to Ikea (ugh) today but managed to blog this morning before I went out:

Not my finest work but at least it gets the point across! I also rejigged my favourite board to have a Folksy section. Do let me know if you have any lovely robins you’d like me to pin :grin:

1 Like

Lovely pink items xx I have repinned all the items xx

2 Likes

I have a robin. Been quite popular, they keep flying out and I keep having to make more :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pleased to pin him! :heart:

He says TWEET :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

For #FOLKSYSFRIDAY I’ve put together a collection of Man things from my shop and posted it to my Facebook page which also means it may or may not also go to my Twitter page (the link is unreliable when I have a single picture) and to my Instagram page (when I retrieve my useless battery draining android phone from its charger).
I can’t list 20 new things because I list most days as I make but I would if I could :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bit late but here is my new board for #folksyfriday A collection of gorgeous Christmas items on folksy. I will also share to my facebook and twitter tomorrow xx

I started this last night but fell asleep - it’s been a long hard week at work (and the couple of glasses of vino maybe didn’t help!.

Just finished it this morning:

I have added some new Folksy makers items to this board I started a few Christmas’s ago! :christmas_tree: