Folksy going into liquidation? (Update: No, it isn't!)

Looks like Folksy going are into liquidation. Does anyone have any further details. I haven’t received the email yet, but I know people who have.

Where did you read that? Who received an email about it…Folksy sellers??
I haven’t seen anything.

I would expect that’s a spam email and should be forwarded to Folksy admin.

If this is an april fool’s joke its not a very pleasant one as it is going to worry/ stress out quite a few people

4 Likes

Is this for real @ThrownInStone or should we just look at today’s date?

1 Like

Clearly I’m the #AprilFool :frowning:

I didn’t check the date (nor do I ever) I should set an alarm on April 1st to avoid such embarrassment in the future.

Stressed me out thinking I need to find a new market place quick. :frowning:

1 Like

How can that be when they’re just about to launch their new drone project! :wink:

6 Likes

You’d better get back at those people who fooled you now!! :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

It must be a April fools joke as I just got their email about their new project :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got the one about there Drone project too :slight_smile: as well as the one about my fees been due (shame that wasn’t an April Fool joke :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

I laughed at the drone project straight away…very funny admin…made me laugh and I had to read it out to my son. The thought of a drone coming to the door to collect my sales is quite appealing…will they deliver to the US for me?..ha ha love it…

1 Like

Yes very funny, I got all excited about the drones :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it is a brilliant idea…we will have to hold admin to it…ha ha

I never got this email! I wonder why… I forgot it was April Ist but I don’t think I would have been fooled!

So The Drone Project was a joke too, huh? I thought something didn’t look right. I watched it in a rush this morning and thought I should watch it again later. Nice one! :grinning: