Folksy link to Facebook

Please can someone explain how I get the Folksy linked to Facebook. I have found the widget but where on my page does it go? thanks, Lin.

Do you mean the link that takes you from Folksy to FB? In which case it is in your shop header and it’s working fine, I just tried it.

Or do you mean a link from your FB page to your Folksy shop? For that you need to use an app, I use one called Woobox and it was pretty straightforward to set up, allowing me to add a tab which takes anyone who clicks it straight to my shop.

2 Likes

Thanks Helen its the one from facebook to folksy, i managed to get one and it does show some of my stuff, but i want just a link and your suggestion sounds better, am going to give yours ago, thanks again @HelenSmith

Yes, Ive done it @HelenSmith,thank you! :smile:

1 Like

How did you do this @HelenSmith. Do you do it from your business page or personal one.

Just managed to do it @HelenSmith by just playing around.

1 Like

Glad you managed it Pauline! It is from my business page, shall I just leave the link here in case anyone else wants to see it in action? The ‘Visit my shop’ link/tab takes you from the page to my Folksy shop and as I said, I used the Woobox app to set it up.

1 Like

Just liked your page too!!

1 Like