Folksy Ltd

Folksy link to Facebook

(Amberlilly) #1

Please can someone explain how I get the Folksy linked to Facebook. I have found the widget but where on my page does it go? thanks, Lin.

Who's had a sale this week?
(Helen Smith) #2

Do you mean the link that takes you from Folksy to FB? In which case it is in your shop header and it’s working fine, I just tried it.

Or do you mean a link from your FB page to your Folksy shop? For that you need to use an app, I use one called Woobox and it was pretty straightforward to set up, allowing me to add a tab which takes anyone who clicks it straight to my shop.

(Amberlilly) #3

Thanks Helen its the one from facebook to folksy, i managed to get one and it does show some of my stuff, but i want just a link and your suggestion sounds better, am going to give yours ago, thanks again @HelenSmith

(Amberlilly) #4

Yes, Ive done it @HelenSmith,thank you! :smile:

(Pauline Hayward) #5

How did you do this @HelenSmith. Do you do it from your business page or personal one.

(Pauline Hayward) #6

Just managed to do it @HelenSmith by just playing around.

(Helen Smith) #7

Glad you managed it Pauline! It is from my business page, shall I just leave the link here in case anyone else wants to see it in action? The ‘Visit my shop’ link/tab takes you from the page to my Folksy shop and as I said, I used the Woobox app to set it up.

(Pauline Hayward) #8

Just liked your page too!!