#FolksyHour on Twitter

I was really sad to miss FolksyHour earlier. I just didn’t have time. My daughter needed help with exam revision and then I had an order to finish off.
I will definitely have a read through the Twitter feed whilst munching breakfast tomorrow morning.

Karen :cherry_blossom:

There’s a summary of last night’s #folksyhour here Karen and @StephanieGuy

And you can always add your thoughts to this thread: Where did you learn your craft?

We’d love to know how you learned your craft and any good tutorials or classes you’ve used.

1 Like

Folksy Hour was delighted to find itself underneath Lenny Kravitz’s manhood tonight

*snigger

5 Likes

Arghhhh missed it again!

I missed it too, still packing away. Once I’m moved i’ll definitely be there every Tuesday evening. x

Tonight in #folksyhour we’ve got photography tips from Lyndsey James, founder of the Photocraft Photography School and Photo Boards. So if you’d like any advice on how to take or style your product shots, come along from 8-9pm – and if you’re feeling brave you can even ask Lyndsey for her thoughts on your own products and existing photos.

Just click on the #folksyhour tag over on Twitter to follow the conversation and join in.

1 Like

Hi everyone. It’s the last #folksyhour tonight before it takes a summer break, so it would be lovely to see as many of you there as possible.

David Andrews from AndAtWhatCost is hosting tonight and the topic is:

Craft in the media – what are your favourite shows about making, how do you think craft is presented on TV and in popular culture and what do you want to see?

It starts at 8pm.

1 Like