HEARTS for LOVE on Folksy Friday 24th May

With Hearts in mind I’ve made a heart filled Folksy Friday Pinterest board which was rather nice to make as there are lots and lots of lovely hearts on Folksy.

Hope you like it.

PS :I have a special need at the moment for a some heart support as Bob needs ‘something doing’ to sort his out and we are currently in the “in limbo” stage of having tests to see what needs / can be done.
Good news today in that he now has a date, 2nd June, for his cardiac MRI and think it’s good news that it is an urgent appointment as that makes it sooner rather than later and hopefully whatever fix they can do will be also treated as urgently.

2 Likes

Thinking of you and Bob, Joy. I hope a solution can be found quickly and that all goes well. :heart: xx

Thank you Helen . He will be fine, i have his back :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: it’s just the waiting which wears you down .

1 Like

Hope all goes well for Bob

Thank you Valerie. It will have to. It’s our 25th next year and I’m planning a special trip somewhere really good to make up for this year’s missed holidays :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for including my baby shawl :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

A pleasure. I was trying to get a really good mix of heart things. Lots of jewellery of course but the more I looked the more lovely things I found and your shawl is a bit different from the other things which pop up on a heart search ~:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thinking of you both. My DH is constantly back and forwards to the hospital, almost as if a department gets hold of you and will not let go. The tests are the worse bit as in a limbo.

Such a pretty Pinterest board
Hugs x

Caroline thank you. Feeling better than last week as we have a date for next activity, the MRi. Worst is when you have no date and no idea of when.