Thank you Folksy folk

I just want to thank everyone who left supportive messages on my Facebook page when I suddenly closed my shop last Wednesday. I haven’t given any detail on there as to why, as it concerns my husband and he is not a fan of Facebook.
On Wednesday he suffered a minor heart attack and was taken to hospital in an ambulance…it was very scary and I didn’t want to have to think about my shop. He came home yesterday having had an Angiogram and a stent put it.
I have now re opened my shop as I feel able to post off orders.

Kim
x

16 Likes

That must have been so frightening. So glad it’s turned out OK.

1 Like

SO glad that you husband is home again . Very scary for you.
Sending hugs x

1 Like

What a horrible time for you both. I’m so glad he’s home and hopefully feeling a bit better. Take care of yourself as well as your husband. We’ll all be sending you both very best thoughts and wishes
Helen
x

1 Like

Oh Kim how frightening that must have been for the both of you. Glad to hear hubby is now home and recovering. Take care of the both of you and sending virtual hugs. x

1 Like

Oh my goodness Kim. I’m so sorry to hear this but glad that your hubby has had treatment and has improved. xxx

1 Like

Glad to hear he is home again and improving. Take care - lots of hugs.

1 Like

Thinking of you Kim. Always hard when our OH’s are poorly and quite understand why you closed you shop. Wishing your DH a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Thanks everyone.
I may not be quite as active on here for a few weeks while he recovers, but I will be checking in every day and I’m going to try and fit in some sewing to help my own sanity xx

That must have been frightening for you both, I hope MrKB is feeling much better and on his way to recovery. :heart:

1 Like

What a nightmare, I hope he continues to recover. There is never anything more important than your health. Take care

1 Like

What an awful, stressful time - I’m glad that he’s home safely now and wish him a speedy recovery xx

1 Like

Sorry to hear this but pleased to know your husband is on the road to recovery x

1 Like

Gosh how awful for you. Wishing him a quick recovery and hope you’re both able to take some time out xx

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your husband Kim, pleased to hear he’s now home, hope he’ll be feeling better soon. Hope you’re okay, it must have been such a shock. Take care xxx

1 Like

So sorry to hear this Kim. But great news that he is now home again. Xx

1 Like

Pleased to hear he is ok☺

1 Like

Bless you!
Thoughts are with you both.

1 Like

I’m so glad he’s ok. A very stressful and scary time for you. Hopefully things will get back to normal now. Best wishes Margaret xx

1 Like

Update:
Hubby is doing ok, but has been signed off work for another month. His blood pressure is fluctuating so the doctor won’t let him go back until it settles down. He has quite a stressful job in the IT dept. of the NHS so the Doctor is concerned the stress would set him back at the moment. He is getting so bored at home.
I have quite a few plans for new things to make for my Folksy shop but it will be slow going until he gets back to work, I just can’t seem to get anything done at the moment!
Happy New Year everyone, here’s to a successful 2020 with lots of sales!
:grinning:

2 Likes