High fives

I made my first sale 2 days ago. I am chuffed to bits :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

OMG! I’ve just made my 50th sale!
Happy dancing :smile:

5 Likes

Super excited to have joined the century club!!

4 Likes

Hey all , I opened my Folksy store last week , had my first sale the day after i opened and have received great feedback already for my Handmade Socks , Check out my store Retrosheep Store

2 Likes

So excited to have recieved my 25th order today! I’ve been thrilled with the response to my little shop of colourful glass.

www.folksy.com/shop/orchardartglass

4 Likes

I’ve just had my 3000th sale! Would never have believed it when I started out 10 years ago. Thank you so much Folksy! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Wow! Congratulations Martine. Well deserved. xx

Thanks Helen - I’ve loved every minute of it - I love my little shop :slightly_smiling_face:x

2 Likes

Wow! that sure is some milestone Martine, many congratulations x

Thank you x

Just had my 4th sale on Folksy. :heart_eyes:

Happy.

6 Likes

Just had my first sale - while sitting on a beach in Norfolk!
So very happy - iys a really good feeling!! I may just have to have a celebratory tipple later!! :clap: :champagne:

5 Likes

Congratulations Lucy.
You have a lovely shop, I’m sure you will get plenty more sales. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Yay!! I’ve reached the 500 milestone today! :tada:
I’m so happy!

6 Likes

Oh that’s brilliant. Can we share that bottle of champers? as i’ve just got to 150 today!

6 Likes

Congratulations @PocketfulCreations and @PetraBradleyPrints. Brilliant news :clap::clap::clap:. You are both an inspiration.

1 Like

Thank you! Sometimes its just a question of keeping going!

2 Likes

Thanks so much Jen @Jenswoollywares

Congratulations Petra @PetraBradleyPrints. Champers sounds good :champagne: Cheers :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I had a small celebration of bubbly after reaching this milestone last night

8 Likes