How do I get Folksy to send an email when I get an order?

Every time I get an order here on Folksy I’m taken by surprise as I get no message from Folksy to tell me, it just happened that I had some Etsy orders and looked on my pay-pal account and noticed I had one from Folksy.
How do I get Folksy to sent me a message - is there something I’ve missed?
I’ve searched but can’t find anything that says I have to request one - I’d have thought that it should be automatic any help please?

It should be automatic, and you should have got one from Paypal too, if that’s how they paid. I can only suggest checking spam folders, make sure your email address is set up correctly on your account, set up Folksy as a ‘trusted’ sender on your email account - all the usuals checks really.

If all else fails, contact Folksy admin and ask them to check the order to see where/when the email was sent.

Edited: Folksy emails I think come from robot@Folksy.com

I guess I’ll have to contact them, they send a news letter to me so they have my correct email address - it’s very annoying as twice it’s only been fluke that I’ve noticed as I sell so little here that I don’t look every day.

Did you not receive any payment notification either?

I received a notification from Pay-Pal but nowhere does it say Folksy so I first looked and Etsy then Folksy as I haven’t the same item on eBay and Amazon where I’ve also got shops. I’m just puzzled why Folksy doesn’t alert me and even looking at my shop - unless I go to orders there’s no notification number to show I’ve an order.

I haven’t been back here long, and haven’t had a sale yet, but in the past I used to get 2 emails from Folksy for each sale - one for the order and another one for the payment. I assume it’s still the same, so you should have received both.

Can I send an email to your contact me address to see if you receive it. It’s quite possible you have a different address for newsletters than for your shop.

I just sent you a message. If you get it then that would mean your address is correctly set up with Folksy so you should contact them to see what is happening.
If you don’t get my message that would indicate that your address is incorrect so you can check that yourself in your Profile at the bottom of your dashboard.

Plus… have you checked your Spam ?

Thank you Joy for the offer - Folksy sent an email at 0.08 this morning - so it’s nice to know that they’ve either read this thread and done something about it or it’s automatic and takes that long for them to send and somehow I didn’t get the previous ones.

Definitely something amiss messagewise as I received my copy of my message to you at 00.13 so don’t know where it had been till then.
I would message support and ask them to check where your order messages are going.
Also don’t forget you can see easily if you’ve sold something by your Sold items page and your Order page
Xx