How often do you share other peoples work?

Every now and again I see something I like made by someone else, and add it to other social medias(today it was a cross stitched glasses case on the front page). I hope it gets the item more noticed and even maybe makes a sale.
I read that Pinterest is the place that our work is mostly linked to, so Il try to add more to my Pinterest boards, if not Il add the to Twitter.

How often do you ad other peoples work to social media. If not, will you start.

Sorry, too busy trying to add my own to Social media but I do like/favourite things that I come across.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I regularly add stuff to my pinterest boards - partly because I take part in the daily listing challenge, partly because it is so quick and easy - however because my pinterest boards are associated with my business I make sure that the items fit with my business ethics (things like charm on a hook earrings and items that have been handmade by adding a computerised personalisation to a mass produced item aren’t going to make the grade) I also have a certain photography standard that needs to be met.

4 Likes

I pin quite a lot of other sellers’ items to Pinterest. I don’t share much on Facebook as I have enough of a battle trying to get my own items seen on there these days! I do add likes and comments on other sellers’ own Facebook pages though. I still haven’t got around to trying any other social media yet as it took me so long to get to grips with Facebook and Pinterest that I’m a bit daunted at the thought of learning how to use another one!

1 Like

Every day I pin items and retweet others on twitter

2 Likes

I’m always pinning other peoples work on Pinterest - I seem to like too much :joy: Plus I join in with networks on FB which involves pinning, tweeting others work xx

1 Like

I pin on to my Pinterest board occasionally, and regularly tweet others work. I try to like and comment on other’s Facebook posts but rarely share their work on my Facebook page as my reach has always plummeted when I do it.
I also regularly ‘Favourite’ items on here.

I do try to share other folks’s work everyday if I can.
It is a bit time consuming but a lot of us try to help each other out.
It’s so difficult these days to be seen. I’m always grateful when I see something I’ve made shared.

I take part in the daily listing challenge and use Pinterest as a sharing tool…
I share on twitter too.

I try to keep Instagram mainly for my makes as I try not to come across as spammy… the same for Facebook.
Although getting anyone to see you at all on there is becoming abit of a challenge to say the least.

X

I regularly pin other peoples items on my Pinterest boards and also favourite on here. I occasionally like or share on Facebook.

I do when I feel it’s relevant to what I’m posting about and not just spamming. For example yesterday was 100yrs since (some) women got the vote and I shared @TrudiMurray’s fabulous art print of Emily Davison on my BBLB FB page and personal page too.

1 Like

I used to pin things on pinterest quite a lot as there were always great ideas and cool things being created by other people. I sometimes pin items I like too so I can go back and buy it later…provided I haven’t been beaten to it…

I contribute to the daily listers thread, so pin everybody’s links on there. I also save things I like personally to Pinterest.

I occasionally tweet, and share on my personal Facebook, things that I like or I think my friends would like. :slight_smile:

Some times every day sometimes 3 or 4 times a weeks either on facebook, pinterest or google+