I just can’t find the page!

Continuing the discussion from How do you do it?:

Is it Showcase or other ?
I just don’t understand how it works I dont know if I have pasted my links in the folksy 365 There was just hundreds of names and nowhere I could see to add my post so i just clicked reply and added it there I’ve tried all day to do it but I am feeling so thick having to keep asking for help I am totally frustrated I have posted on instagram facebook and pinterest ,plus X I really want to join in on Folksy

You did find it, you posted a link but it didn’t come up with a photo or anything so I’ve added a link with the photo of your work. I usually just open the item in our shop and copy and paste the URL into the reply at the very end of the last post

1 Like

Thank you for doing that for me :grin:
I kept trying to add the images and reduced them but they just kept being rejected ?
I’m not sure what size to reduce them too am going to try 700x800 pixels and see if that will work I can’t remember how I did it the 1st time ! I hope I get the hang of it soon it’s going to take me a while I think about to try todays image fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: