I would love to know your thoughts! New product range!

Hello everyone,

I’ve been thinking about a new product range, and would love to know your opinions! Good or bad - I won’t be offended! :slight_smile:

I love love love doodling, and have created a necklace from one of my flower drawings. It’s been laser cut onto FSC birch plywood, measures 7cm wide, and has a nickle-free, silver coloured chain. I then hand painted it. I think I would price it about £12-£15 considering the costs involved.

What do you think? Would it be something you would buy, or could see a friend buying/wearing? I’d want to create a little range with more of my doodles so they’d all be along these lines :smile:

Carol xx

1 Like

I really like it, the colours are fab. I have to admit that it is not something I would wear due to it’s size but I could certainly see others buying it and wearing it.
Cassie

Hi Carol

I absolutely love it, it’s gorgeous! It’s definitely something my friends and I would wear. Off to favourite your shop now :smile: Great price too, though I think £15 is a better price than £12 (that’s too low for it).

Natalie xx

I love it, very on trend at the moment, size and colours perfect, agree that £15 is a good price.

I love it :grinning::grinning: I’m always drawn to unique and different styles. I love colourful and bold too.

Karen :dolphin:

I think it looks fab. But as someone else said, not something I would wear personally. There are lots of large necklaces around though and they seem to be really popular at the mo’ - so I’m sure they’d sell well. Especially if you can do some of those cute birdies like you have on some of your cards.
Go for it!

Hi, I really like it, good colours, £15 seems a very reasonable price. Liz

Thanks for your comments everyone. It’s good to know that size is a factor - I can easily adapt some to be slightly smaller, or create brooches/earrings from the smaller designs.

Oooh excited to get on with some designs now! :smiley:

Carol xx

Love it! Mind you, I wouldn’t be your ideal customer as I never wear jewellery…

Lovely! xx

I love it, I’m not a jewellery wearer really but I’m sure it would appeal to lots of people.

1 Like

I like the colours you have used, craft on xxx

Hi Carol, looks great - not the sort of thing I would wear myself, but probably my 18-year old daughter would. She actually has a similar necklace that is half of a drawing, and a friend has the necklace with the other half. I think £12 is definitely too low.