Instagram shopping tags removed

Yeah, I’ve managed to put my Etsy shop link on my business IG - but that means, I can only link items from my Etsy store!

I can sometimes link on my own IG for my Folksy items at the moment, I hope that @Folksyadmin are still trying to come up with a fix for this!!!

Oh that’s such good news that you’re still on the case!! :grinning:

@folksycontent any progress with this? Those of us that were still able to link our products will lose that as of the 30th of September as per later email from Instagram.

We’ve been trying various things but the last time we thought we had it figured out, we broke Folksy. We think we know what we need to do now and we’re going to try again this week to implement it. We’re very aware that it’s a big issue and causing sellers problems so it is one of our immediate priorities.

5 Likes

Thank you for the update, if there’s anything I can do to help trial a solution then happy to help!

How is this going?

Not great. We did another test last week and Instagram added the shopping to the account and then removed it again the next day. I’m desperate to have it working before Christmas shopping season really ramps up but it’s so complicated!

2 Likes

How are we going with this? I know you’ve got the whole Germany postage to sort at the moment.