Instagram?

Let’s hope it continues.

Mine is

1 Like

Thank you Bee :slight_smile:

Have had a catchup following session on IG if I have missed you please let me know.
Gill
Mine is www.instagram.com/rainbowsnmore

Hi Gill @rainbowsnmore I like your Find Me on Folksy graphic! Did you create it yourself?

Hi Bee Folksy created them for us to use as flyers for fairs, badges for blogs, web sites, banners etc. To help spread the Folksy name and raise it’s profile in the craft world.Here is the link to the original post with downloadable links for you to use.

I adapted one and added my shop link and printed as flyers to give away at fairs.
Hope it helps.
Gill

2 Likes

Woooh! Brilliant! Thank you :smiley: I should pay more attention…totally
missed all that. Will make good use of that info.

2 Likes

I’ve followed a fair few of you to! already I am liking Instagram as I can quickly take a pic of when I’m making summit and post it, a behind the scene type of photo. I could do with a better phone though as the camera on it is no where near as good as my Nikon :slight_smile:

Gill Love your idea so have borrowed it and made a Joysofglass Folksy ad of my own.

2 Likes

The more the merrier Joy anything to spread to spread the Folksy word. Will watch out for it.

Gill

1 Like

Hi - think I have now followed everyone up to here :cat2:

Hi All! I thought I would try and get this thread going again! If you would like to follow & be followed reply with your Instagram link! xx

Just been on and followed a load more. Here’s my Instagram link www.instagram.com/treetop_art :sunflower:

Hi All, I’m now following lots of fellow Folksy crafters & would appreciate any followers. My Instagram link is

Thanks so much for the follows so far.

1 Like

Hi I am new to instagram too , have just started following you :slight_smile:

Thanks for following - I’m so loving instagram.

Morning, I haven’t quite got my head round it yet . I need to spend more time finding my way around it . Loved your paper flowers !!!

Hey everyone, Im on Instagram too!

Would love to see others there too!

I looove Instagram however I’m fairly new to it. But there’s one thing i find really annoying : profiles that draws your attention, follow you and then unfollow after few days or so. Arghhh, hate it!
But, apart from that, its a great place to be: many wonderful people and unlimited amount of inspiration. And beautiful pictures which are purely food for my soul!

Nush
x

Yeah that’s is annoying. A lot of those people generally have an auto follow set up that unfollows if you don’t follow back, even within hours. Or simply follow you in the hope that you’ll follow them, then when you do, their jobs done so they unfollow & presume you’ll never notice. You can get separate apps that tell you who’ve followed & unfollowed for people who’re bothered & want to unfollow those people back too! Haha

I only ever follow profiles I genuinely like the look of. I never do follow-for-follows & I don’t follow people just for the sake of it if they’ve followed me. I’ll check their profile out first.

The sudden increase in spam comments at the minute is driving me pretty crazy though. I’m reporting a handful a day. Not just on my acc but other people I follow too.

1 Like

Hi, I have just started following you.