Instagramers

Continuing the discussion from Who's on Instagram:

Hi everyone I’m new to the folksy forums so probably doing this all wrong :grin:
I’m also on instagram and I love it - feel free to pop by

9 Likes

Found you and now following. Love your shop. I’m on Instagram andytwist11 twisted turner :sunglasses:

1 Like

Found you Anna :slight_smile:

Aww thank you - love your pretty illustrations :purple_heart:

Found you fellow instagramer. Love your rustic wooden makes :blush:

1 Like

Hi there Anna,
Just took a look at your shop, lovely pieces. Now following you!
I am on Instagram too; https://www.instagram.com/artilyevercrafter/
I am also still quite new to the Folksy forums and social media, but you soon get into it and people are very helpful and friendly! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi! I am now following you on instagramm
This is me https://Instagram.com/paulineplee :blush:

1 Like

Hiya, I’ve found you on instagram. Your page looks great and your watercolours are beautiful.
I am still finding my way around these forums and am finding it a bit confusing but I’m sure I’ll figure it out. You’re right about people being friendly and helpful here🖒

2 Likes

Hi Pauline, your jewellery is super pretty - left some :heart:.

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush::two_hearts:

Found you, now following. This is me:

1 Like

Hi Chris, I’ve visited your insta page. Your art work is fab - left some :heart: - 🖒

1 Like

Thank you Anna

Following all of you and leaving :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi Linda, thank you so much. I have favourited your shop and left some :heart:.

1 Like

Hi everyone if there are anymore lovely people out there using Instagram and would like to join in please feel free to pop your links here. :blush:

I will visit you and leave some love. :heart:

Also if you leave a little love for my Folksy shop, (either by favouriting my shop or individual items) I will return that too 🖒

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Anna, found you on Instagram and followed you lovely shop​:two_hearts::clap::clap::clap:

Hi, thank you so much :purple_heart:. Loving your insta feed, followed you and left some :purple_heart:

Hi, I have just joined instagram but can’t work out how to use it. I am rosemary1james I think.
HELP.

1 Like

Found you through rosemary1james and through Gingham Rose so I’m following you now :slight_smile: