Instagramers

Hi Rosemary, let me know what you’re struggling to do and I’ll try to help :blush:

Found you under ginghan rose no problem and now following, Shop looks really good

Hi, Thanks for finding me. Glad you liked my shop.

Hi, thnaks for finding me and following. When I worked things out I will follow you.

1 Like

Hi, Thannks for getting back to me. I wondering how to put photos on and other basics things.
I think i have to have a smart phone I only have a basic phone and my laptop. I might be over reaching myself.

Hi you can post images with a smart phone. I think you can post from a laptop but I don’t know how - sorry :confused:, Google will help with that.

I have tried and tried with Instagram from a laptop and still carn’t post from it. I do it all on my phone

Yeh me too, it’s so easy with a smart phone (and I’m not good at using technology) :blush:

You can post from a laptop but it is a bit of a pain. I use firefox as my browser but if I post on Insta from my laptop I have to use Chrome and then it means going into the html… blah blah blah…so I do use my phone 99% of the time.

Found on Insta and folksy and following you now, welcome to the group

Hi Pauline found you on folksy & Insta, I love your bee jewellery (now, I wonder why that is?) :smile:

1 Like

Check out my original thread “who’s on Instagram?”. You will find a listing there which gives ALL the detail you need on how to list from a mac or a pc. I used it to list from my mac and it works really well. good luck!

I am following you too :blush:

Hi Jackie, found you on insta - love those vintage knitting patterns.

I’m still trying to work out how Talk folksy works but here goes… I love Instagram too - I’m @heather_andhome
At the moment I combine my ‘personal’ stuff and craft/business stuff on the same Instagram account - what do people think, should I dedicate an account to heatherandhome or carry on posting as I currently do?
PS. Love your feed on Instagram!

I would carry on as you are, I don’t like following business only accounts, I think the personal bits keep it more interesting.

1 Like

Mine is only the shop but with a personal touch. My home life is private, my shop life is a living. there has to be definition between the two. That is a personal opinion so it is up to you. your shop looks really good :grin:

1 Like

I’ve found you too and followed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, just found and followed you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Linda, just found and followed you :slight_smile:

1 Like