Is Anyone Thinking About Valentines Day Yet

I’ve actually started making Valentines items already and this Is because I’m involved in a Valentine’s market night on Facebook which is taking place in January. So if I don’t start now I’ll never get going again.

1 Like

I dont tend to make much that is geared towards specific events during the year - previous experience has taught me that it doesn’t really work. I might just make up some more of my needle felted hanging hearts which sell all year round but might appeal for valentines day. Other than that I expect I will just be promoting my usual makes as valentines gifts.

1 Like

I haven’t started my items but have made plans of what I need to buy.

1 Like

Yep, I don’t tend to make for specific events except Xmas but I had an Xmas decoration idea that I can adapt to all year round so Valentines is a possibility.

1 Like

I have a few general ‘Love’ cards which could be for Valentines or wedding anniversary so will probably relist them in January and probably add a few new ones, I must try to design some for the men in our lives, they’re so awkward to create romantic cards for. To be honest I’ve been checking what I needed to make for Mothers’ Day as it’s quite early next year (March 6th)

1 Like

Yes, I’m thinking about Valentine’s Day…but not work related. It’s my birthday so will be planning what my darling hubby can do to treat me. The only negative - that’s another year older!

1 Like

Not specifically at the moment, but I do have a lot of items in my shop that would be great as Valentines gifts. Will start some new pieces after Christmas.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

I’m thinking of starting some hearts and valentine cards

1 Like

I always have hearts so don’t really need to. :smile:

2 Likes

No but roll on Spring.:joy::joy::joy:love Spring!

yes! I was thinking about it the other day. I was thinking that if my ‘hug in a mug’ coffee mugs didn’t sell for Christmas they’d be suitable for Valentines day too!

I’m also thinking of doing some more card designs

1 Like

I have a few things in the pipeline but it’s a case of if I have the time to get everything done. It’s always surprising how quickly it comes around!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is my Valentines make do far.