Is it to early for winter stock?

hi, i have been working on winter knitted stock and other items, is it to early to put them in my shop? x

2 Likes

It’s never too early. I have had christmas items in my shop since the end of July.

I don’t think its too early either. The nights are drawing in and leaves are falling. I think alot of folk are getting prepared for wrapping up and getting stocked up with winter woolies :slight_smile:

Karen

1 Like

I’ve got some already in my shop and a pile of hats that require photo’s.

I’ve already sold one blanket and I’m creating another at the moment.

1 Like

thanks guys, think its time to open my box of winter creations and get them sold on here fingers crossed :slight_smile: x

1 Like

No! It’s definitely getting colder. I’m in the market for a pair of slippers.

1 Like

No, definitely the right time to put them in your shop. I’ve been think about getting my autumn / winter boots today. :slight_smile:
tracy x

Some big high street stores have got there Christmas stock out. So no its not to early :slight_smile:

Hi, some supermarkets have mince pies in and chocolate santos. We haven’t even had Halloween yet! Liz

No not too early. I know Autumn is on its way because I’ve got my knitting out!

I hope not we only sell warm and woolly tweedy type stuff!

thanks for all your advice, my winter stock is now, up hope you all will have a little look around sharing with friends you may think will be interested xx

It’s definitely not too early! I’ve written a post on the Folksy blog about why it’s important to stock your shop early, with tips on how to make the most of the months leading up to Christmas.

Here’s the link >> http://blog.folksy.com/2014/09/08/how-to-sell-more-at-christmas

2 Likes