Folksy Ltd

Leaving feedback

(Oh Button Me) #1

Im not sure if this has been a topic before.

When I buy something on Folksy or when I get a sale I always leave feedback. But have noticed that alot of people just leave it blank. Is it not helpful to have some words to encourage new buyers?

(Roz) #2

Only people registered with Folksy can leave feedback so if your customer is a guest user they are unable to do so. Like you, I always leave feedback when I can.

(Oh Button Me) #3

Yeah I forgot to put that in I have had one or two sales who were not registered.

(Rhiannon Rose) #4

Does it matter if people don’t leave feedback? Or do people just assume that no feedback is good feedback?

(Deborah Jones) #5

I get feedback on here so rarely that I forget it exists , I do get a lot of happy emails though.
I leave feedback for other shop owners if I am happy (feel bad about leaving negative ), but don’t leave feedback for customers (unless shop owners ) as it seems a bit pointless and I have already written a thank you enclosed with the order.

(Amberlilly) #6

But its good in other ways, not having to register. I used to say this when I try to promote, in fact I may start saying it again, as many you need to register, I don’t mind if I don’t get the reviews as most of mine has been returning, so they must be happy with me.