Leaving feedback

Im not sure if this has been a topic before.

When I buy something on Folksy or when I get a sale I always leave feedback. But have noticed that alot of people just leave it blank. Is it not helpful to have some words to encourage new buyers?

Only people registered with Folksy can leave feedback so if your customer is a guest user they are unable to do so. Like you, I always leave feedback when I can.

Yeah I forgot to put that in I have had one or two sales who were not registered.

Does it matter if people don’t leave feedback? Or do people just assume that no feedback is good feedback?

I get feedback on here so rarely that I forget it exists , I do get a lot of happy emails though.
I leave feedback for other shop owners if I am happy (feel bad about leaving negative ), but don’t leave feedback for customers (unless shop owners ) as it seems a bit pointless and I have already written a thank you enclosed with the order.

But its good in other ways, not having to register. I used to say this when I try to promote, in fact I may start saying it again, as many you need to register, I don’t mind if I don’t get the reviews as most of mine has been returning, so they must be happy with me.

2 Likes