List your #Folksy Friday links here

This weeks city themed Folksy Friday post

2 Likes

Included in this weeks Folksy Friday are…
@twinkleandgloomart @karenscraftybitz @shadowbright @GrimmExhibition @bycharlieshand

4 Likes
2 Likes

Mine was a Purple Board

3 Likes

Thank you so much Jan @HandcraftedbyPicto for adding my galaxy stud earrings to your lovely space themed blog. :blush:

X

Your welcome, they are very pretty :slight_smile: I continually try to spread the Folksy name around, the more people that see and recognize the name the better for all of us. x

1 Like

This weeks Folksy Friday post. Items from @QuiltingDemon @LynwoodcraftsRecycled @plumporridge

4 Likes

My blog this week is here…

@CharlotteHupfieldCeramics @LilyLilyHandmade @AbsolutelyClay @Fallon1986(HandmadeRetroJewellery) (@HeronCottageArtisanTeas

2 Likes

Thank you for including me in your Folksy Friday blog

Lesley :smile:

1 Like

Lovely blog, thank you for including my felt cake :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for including my little tote in your blog! And isn’t the bag from @LynwoodcraftsRecycled fantastic! Have shared on Facebook.

1 Like

You’re welcome Lesley :grinning:

You’re welcome :grinning:
Thank you for sharing

I saw this overy the weekend, thank you so much for including me, I really appreciate it! Very kind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nearly Friday so I’ve been browsing Folksy for lots of lovely Springlike things, as it seems we need to give the weather extra encouragement this year. Here’s my #FOLKSYFRIDAY Finds.

2 Likes

This weeks Folksy Friday post. Items from @Cardology @bycharlieshand @SarahMyattGlass

1 Like

Keep thinking about setting up a blog and doing a more interesting post… in the meantime here’s my Instagram post for this #folksy-friday

Don’t know if it’s coincidence ( @folksycontent ?) But I just looked in the Easter Gift Guide and found several things from my Pinterest board above. Could just be a case of shared good taste I suppose.

I know it’s Saturday but who cares, I’m having an Easter spot the bunny competition and there are no prizes.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last weeks Folksy Friday post