Listing advice-how do you show options?

Hi,
I’m probably being a bit thick about this but if you want to offer something like a cushion with or without a cushion insert how do you it? Is there such a thing as a drop down menu so that folk can select what they’d like or is there some other way that you do this?

Today I listed the same cushion twice… once with a cushion insert and once without? I’m not quite comfortable with that approach but can’t see another way of doing it? (For example: https://folksy.com/shops/JuliaYorkDesigns/collections/249741)

I hope someone can help.

J

There is no facility for options on folksy listings. However, you could add the option in one of several ways

1. Add a comment in the description that the cushion pad is available at an extra £x and ask the customer to contact you to arrange payment
  2. Charge for the cover and cushion and then ask the customer to contact you if they do not wish to purchase the pad and arrange a refund for them.
  3. Add a separate listing for the cushion insert only and tell your customers for the cushion cover that they need to purchase that listing as well if they need the pad

Hope this helps

Roz

Yay! That’s brilliant. I didn’t think of that (obviously). You’ve been really helpful. Thank you. Have a great day.

J.

1 Like

What would be loads easier would be if Folksy added a variation option for listings (like they do ever there --sssssssssshhhhhhhh).

Careful now :smile: