Made my first sale ! yipppe! but......no payment recieved?

Payment has not come through to my PayPal account… the order says it has been paid for, and i have had to relist the item…so it certainly thinks it has been paid for…?

what have I done wrong…?

I’ve been selling successfully on Ebay and Etsy for months, and never had an issue…so i am guessing i have done something wrong when i set up the account?

any advice?

Happy Easter folks!
Gingerberry
xxx

PS - I have emailed the customer for them to check their PayPal :slight_smile:

Im not sure youve done anything wrong.
Just dont send the item out until you have received payment.

1 Like

I found this on the Folksy Uservoice which may help:
http://folksy.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/58081-what-if-the-buyer-does-not-pay

1 Like

thanks guys… I’ve told the customer i cannot send until payment is sorted… fingers crossed they respond :slight_smile: have a great day x

If the order says it has been paid for, make sure you entered your paypal e-mail address correctly when you set up your Folksy account. The payment may be somewhere in limbo…

1 Like

d’oh - just realised, thanks to the customer coming back to me…that my paypal address was wrong!

for about 5 years this poor guy has been getting emails from me… and now bonus for him - he has got some cash ! lol!!!

we are facebook friendds now due to the many email issues and same surname…so i will chase him up

thanks all for your responses…
and to all newbies - go check your paypal details are correct!

(I am now rather red-faced for making such a schoolboy error!)

xxx

3 Likes