Mammogram recall - just need to offload really

Hey Sarah, there’ll be lots of people you’ve never met, all thinking of you tomorrow and sending warmest wishes for a good result and a speedy recovery :slight_smile:
X

1 Like

Wishing you well for tomorrow, Sarah.x

1 Like

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow Sarah, we will all be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts. xx

1 Like

Thank you so much, ladies!
It really does mean so much to have such wonderful support here on Folksy.
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous, but after a whole big bar of chocolate I’m feeling quite calm now :slight_smile:
{ although I won’t be saying the same tomorrow morning! )

Sarah xx

6 Likes

Thoughts are with you today Sarah :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been thinking about you today x

1 Like

Hope everything went very well today Sarah and that you’re enjoying some celebratory chocolate soon. x

1 Like

Sending you loads of love - hope everything went smoothly today xxx

1 Like

Hope all goes well Sarah thinking of you x

1 Like

hope you are doing ok x

1 Like

thinking of you x

1 Like

sending healing vibes and hugs x

1 Like

Hello!
Well, that went so much better than I thought it would!
Back home now, and pleasantly surprised by how
little pain and swelling I’ve got.
The drain will take a bit of getting used to, and I’m completely wiped out now, but everything went smoothly.
Now it’s just a waiting game for results but I’m feeling positive :slight_smile:

Sarah xx

18 Likes

So pleased to hear that it all went smoothly Sarah xxx

1 Like

take it easy and get well quickly xx

1 Like

So glad everything went well Sarah, keep up the positivity xxx

1 Like

So, eight days post op number two and the first hitch was the ever present, ever irritating drain bag.
I was expecting it to be removed, but it gets to stay over Easter now, until Tuesday.
On the plus side I have great movement in my arm after the lymph nodes were removed, and healing has been much better than I expected.
Then results a week Monday.
I am very grateful to the lady who donated this bag to the Breast Care Centre to hide my tube.
Sometimes. it’s the little things that mean the most.
I have uploaded this photo to show that breast cancer surgery really is doable, losing lymph nodes is doable, and to show the face behind my story.
Thank you all so much for your support whilst I’m going through this as it means so much.
Next week I discover whether or not I will need chemo, or revert to the original plan of radiation followed by ten years of medication.

Sarah xx

23 Likes

You are an inspiration Sarah and it’s so lovely to see your smiling face. You enjoy your Easter, rest up and eat tons of chocolate, you really do deserve it!!

Much love xxx

4 Likes

I hope you get the most desirable results! Keep that beautiful smile on…and have a lovely Easter break! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lovely news that everything was better than you expected and lovely too to see you here smiling and looking great even 8 days post op. Hope you have a good Easter and that everyone spoils you rotten!

1 Like