Folksy Ltd

Mark as sold

(Yokoloco27) #1

If I sell something listed on Folksy but not through Folksy, how can I mark it as sold?

(Margaret Jackson) #2

I don’t think you can as it’s not sold here and you won’t have paid Folksy commission on it. Can you not just hide the item so nobody tries to buy it here?

(Christine Shephard) #3

You can’t show it as a sale unless it has sold on Folksy, so you will either have to hide it or reduce the stock quantity to zero so it becomes ‘out of stock’.

(Diane Burton) #4

When I sell cards at a craft fair or to friends/family I just hide the folksy listing until it expires (I just have to make sure I don’t relist it)

(Yokoloco27) #5

Thanks for the answers, you are all probably right, I just seem to remember reading somewhere that it was possible to ‘mark as sold’ although not sold through folksy, thanks again.

(Christine Shephard) #6

There’s an option to ‘mark as paid’ when someone buys but can’t pay via the usual checkout process. You can invoice them and get payment directly and mark the order as paid, without involving admin. But the order has to be on Folksy in the first place.

(Claire Davis) #7

I found this, which is perhaps what you’re remembering?
http://folksy.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/58084-i-have-sold-something-to-a-friend-outside-of-folks