Folksy Ltd

Marking item as posted

(Stitchingarainbow) #1

Hi! I have on my orders list two items that I never marked as posted, they were one of my first sales and I didn’t know better.
They are bugging me as they are on top of the list, butiam hesitant to mark them nowas I suspect the buyer will get email and I would just look silly…
is there any other way to put these items in their place?
xx

(Sara Leigh Thornton) #2

Maybe ask admin if they do anything? Yes, the emails would still be sent out - I did the same when I first started and pressed the sent button months later, and the buyers (friends, thankfully) got the email.

@sianfolksy - any ideas for this?

(Sian ) #3

Making the emails optional is on our list of feature requests but it is not a priority. Until then, the only way to sort this out is to mark the orders as posted, which automatically sends an email to the buyer. Sorry!

(Stitchingarainbow) #4

Thank you @sianfolksy x
I will just wait patiently for this option, I do not wantto freak someone out …

(Roz) #5

I have exactly the same problem having 3 odd orders at the top of my list. Like you I don’t want to send a strange email over a year later to tell my customers items have been sent!

(Stitchingarainbow) #6

I feel your pain…

(So Sew Megan) #7

I have marked my orders as posted, my problem is feedback. I think I must be missing something because I have had lovely comments but via my person email and have no official feedback rating on my site. It is now difficult to know what to do as I suppose I’ll never be able to achieve 100% rating.
What am I missing that’s obvious to everyonelse?

(Roz) #8

Guest buyers can’t leave feedback so that might be why you’re not getting it - I have a lot of gaps too

(Qteacup) #9

This answers something I had wondered about, as I have two items never marked as posted, which come to the top of my list, now I know the answer, and I will just leave them be.

(So Sew Megan) #10

That’s reassuring as you’ve had a lot more sales than me. Thanks.

(Eileens Craft Studio) #11

You can still have 100% feedback without having feedback for every sale as it’s counts positive feedback as 100%. It’s not on how many people leave feedback but on the quality of the feedback ie positive, neutral and negative feedback.

As Roz says only those who sign up to folksy are able to leave feedback. With folksy you don’t have to sign up to make a purchase which makes it very easy for buyers. Not everyone wants to sign up to a site just to make a purchase.