Monthly Art Chat - September

Max, hope your back and hips feel better soon and Hazel, hope you can stop your head buzzing soon!

Thanks for all the nice comments about my work :smile:

Morning everyone :smile:

Hazel I took part in an ACEO swap recently and the one I received included a certificate of authenticity. I was impressed, it looked really professional. It was, however, quite big and has given me a bit of a headache about how to store it, so I made a tiny version for mine that can be kept with my ACEOs however they are stored.

I have been sent certificates of authenticity from a couple of sellers but Iā€™ve never been sure what to do with them and have probably lost them!lol

1 Like

Mine are ACEO sized so will fit behind the ACEO in an album - easy peasy!

1 Like

Hallo folks!!

http://folksy.com/items/6513664-Dolls-House-Miniature-watercolour-White-n-Gold-Distressed-Frame-Landscape-Art

My first framed miniature dolls house listed here!!
Jeanie x

1 Like

LOL I wish it would stop buzzing too Margaret but I think its the creative me, doesnā€™t want to sleep wants me to be awake and painting !!!

I have lots of ideas for new things at the moment and in the early hours of the morning they seem to wake me up :wink: Iā€™ve been painting this morning so some of the buzzing has stopped as some of the ideas are now done :slight_smile:

Sounds interesting Stephie, good idea to make them ACEO size :smile:

Lovely mini Jeanie :slight_smile:

Morning allā€¦having a few lie ins, as daughter is on holidayā€¦hopefully back with a listing later. Fab cross stitch Margaret. Great work everyone.

2 Likes

Afternoon Brenda :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been painting this morning and getting on great ā€¦ Also had my commission accepted so thatā€™s great news, itā€™s a large miniature 5x3 for a modern dolls house :slight_smile:

My buzzing is OK now Margaret @Louisa15 I have done a couple of paintings now and these are a sneak preview in a way as I did them as a test runs - some ACEO ones that wonā€™t be in the exhibit but will be for sale along side ā€¦

4 Likes

Wow Hazel, they are lovely!

Thanks Margaret ā€¦ I am having fun thats for sure :slight_smile:

Iā€™m having a great time in the studio today, just been online to sort out my commission but back to waxing shortly ā€¦ the wax is flowing lol I have been painting trees all day, they are very different too, some are on gloss card others on matt board and not just black this time ā€¦

I found a gorgeously coloured autumnal leaf yesterday and intended to paint it last night but ran out of time. Will try tonight, another excuse to play with my artbars! :smile:

Incidentally, I went for a long walk at lunch in glorious sunshine, and have passed 10,000 steps already! :smile:

1 Like

Sounds good Margaret and well done on the walk :slight_smile:

Afternoon allā€¦beautiful day here today.
Something different from me todayā€¦two fantasy bookmarks.

1 Like

They are ever so pretty Brenda!

I saw that a lot of people were having problems with signing in etcā€¦I am not really having any problems but although I am not signing outā€¦every time I come to Folksy, I have to sign IN againā€¦so it is logging me out for some reason. It doesnā€™t matter and not worth raising with adminā€¦but is anyone else having this now?

1 Like

Iā€™m not having any problems. I donā€™t sign out of the forum very often and havenā€™t been asked to sign in.

Yes I have to sign in to the main site everytime I come back but the forum is OK for me it seems to keep me logged in all the time :slight_smile:

I have had to sign in every single day sometimes more than onceā€¦ This has been going ever since I started selling on here again.
So Brenda you are not alone!
Now in etsy I have not needed to sign in for months and months!! Why canā€™t folksy manage this tooā€¦That feels better!! going to have a cuppa ā€¦It is very irritating!
Jeanie x

evening all, waving hi to everyone lovely work today cute boomarks Brenda and I absolutely love thos trees Hazel. just got dinner on back later to chat :slight_smile:

Brenda your bookmarks are really lovely. Iā€™m having to sign in to the main site every time too.

Pretty trees Hazel!

Max I hope your aches and pains have eased during the day.