My customers can't leave any reviews

Hi everyone,
My customers cannot leave their reviews. They haven’t received any emails/reminders neither. Has anyone had a similar problem? Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes. Had this problem some time ago

1 Like

I think quite a few of the review request emails from Folksy end up in spam folders - so they don’t get seen by the customer.

1 Like

I think I may have the same problem.
I know they have been pleased with their purchases. One emailed me when she received it and said she would leave a review. Another has just purchased from me for a second time. This time she bought three items at the same time, so must have been happy with her first purchase.
But, for all that, I only have two reviews and the second one (a friend of mine) did hers after emailing Folksy.

1 Like

Maybe ask your friend to check her email spam folder to see if the Folksy review request email went into there. That way you’ll know if this is a reason for not getting reviews - although I am not sure what could be done about it. We’ve has 16 reviews since March 21.

Having just checked our reviews for things we have purchased I found one outstanding for some cards I bought from @daisywings around 6th December. I check our spam folder regularly but haven’t so far received an email from Folksy.

2 Likes

Thanks @ccbandatp. I’ll ask them to check their spam box. Must say, it didn’t come to my mind. :blush:

That’s very true. Once I get my answers I should be hopefully getting some valuable reviews next year. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you all for your replies :slightly_smiling_face:
Just an update on my customers reviews. I have contacted them and every each of the confirmed that they have NOT RECEIVED a review email, even in the spam box sadly. Not sure what’s happened here. :confused:

How long has it been since they ordered? There is a 2 week delay from the date of ordering before the review emails are sent.

1 Like

I really think it was better when the review emails were sent out a week after the sale rather than the current fortnight. I post same, next day and first class, always so it is Very rare for my orders to arrive more than half a week after the order was placed. I have messages from customers asking how to leave a review and i have to ask for their patience. But as they have to wait say 10 days so patiently a lot forget by the time that email appears…
PS Thanks for the reminder. A customer left me a super review on Google yesterday and i need to go in there and reply with a big thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of them made a purchase from my shop almost a month ago. Another two customers about two weeks ago.

1 Like

Received a review today first one since 10 November.
(I before e except after C!)

Thanks to Julia at Peach Blossom Designs for such a nce review.

1 Like

That’s true, it’s easy to forget and just ignore it (the spam box) as the time goes by lol.

Gosh, that’s quite a while!

I am wondering about my reviews as well. I’ve had a number of sales and customers have asked me how they can leave feedback.
I explained about the email from Folksy and to look in spam etc but I’ve not recieved any reviews from them. The only reviews I have had, have been from fellow Folksy sellers.

1 Like

I have google reviews set up so next time i’m asked will give them the link to that / may add a note to the end of my order acknowledgments asking them to leave a review trhere if they are happy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice Joy @JOYSofGLASS

1 Like

@JOYSofGLASS sorry to reply so late. That’s a really good piece of advice. I’ll look into it. hope you had a lovely Christmas :blush:

Lovely indeed and having a do nothing much sort of day tomorrow. Had Covid, gave Covid to Bob, just about recovered from Covid, prepared for Christmas, did Christmas. Now wild and windy outside and really pleased we don’t have to go out.
Happy After Christmas everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh no, hope you and Bob recovered well from the virus. Sounds like you had a bit of a bumpy ride just before the festive time! Yes, it’s madly windy and rainy on my side as well.
Happy After Christmas to you too with no more unwanted surprises! :hugs: