My Shop has reopened

Continuing the discussion from Share your Folksy High Fives 2021:

I’m back, my shop is restocked and I am back to my crochet. My 23 year old son was killed in a car crash in May 2019 and life has stood still since then but im finding my way back. feeling excited by each new view of my creations.

9 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your son :hugs::hugs: All the very best with your Folksy shop :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry about your son, that’s terribly sad.

Welcome back to Folksy- wishing you lots of success! :two_hearts:

Annie x

1 Like

What a terrible thing to happen, I’m so sorry. I hope having your shop open again helps you work your way back, Folksy is a positive site to be on and we will all be rooting for you. xxx

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss, sending huge hugs :hugs: and wishing you a warm welcome back to Folksy xx

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss, wishing you well with your shop

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your crafting helps you and that your shop is a success.
Kxx

1 Like

I’m so sorry to read of your loss. Good luck with the reopening of your shop. XXX

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. Best of luck with your Folksy shop xx

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your son. Wishing you all the best with your shop - your work is beautiful xx

1 Like

I’m so sorry to read your news. I wish you every success with the reopening of your shop. Best wishes :green_heart:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your son, welcome back to Folksy x

1 Like

big hugs and welcome back x

1 Like

So sorry to hear of your loss, sending hugs and best wishes x

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your son.
Your work is lovely. Wishing you success with reopening your shop & hope it gives you a focus. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome back Tracey @Stylewire you will find so much support here, just ask xx

1 Like

So sorry for your loss :heart:

1 Like

What a truly terrible sadness. I am so sorry. Best of luck with your folksy shop.

1 Like

Thank you for all your kind messages. This is a photo of me and my late son

10 Likes

Sorry for your loss and good luck with your shop🤗

1 Like