Need to drive some buyers to your shop?

Hi Dottie,
Just booked two, for next week :smile:

Having a bit of trouble not seeing as many of likers/like pages in my feed on FB noticed they just keep disappearing! I’ve been interacting as much as I can but as I’m not that FB savvy, not really sure what’s going on?? :cry:
Steph xx

1 Like

Thanks for your booking Steph @stephshortstationery FB is being very mean at the moment. A couple of my own Dottie Designs posts last weeks got 0 views!!! Ridiculous!

Hi Dottie,

I have booked a day on the 17/07, I just emailed you the link. I hope all is well as I am new to this kind of promotion. It is a good idea and I will keep my eye on your page and blog :).

Regards,

Teodora x

1 Like

Thanks @TeodoraPaintings Have just sent you an email :slight_smile: Love your work!

1 Like

Tomorrow is open day - so come and post a FB photo link to the post pinned to the page top from 0700 in the morning (Wed) lots of sales today :slight_smile:

I’ve sent you a link @dottiedesigns for 24/7 Best Sellers. I think the link to my flowers worked wonders. Thank you for that.

Pauline

1 Like

Thank you so much Dottie for Monday I got a some likes from your share and have been chatting to a few like minded crafters. xXx

1 Like

@EskdaleGifts Fabulous :slight_smile:

@PaulinesCrafts Brilliant - thank you! Your flowers are gorgeous & got a lot of love!

just found you on Facebook and given you a like - I look forward to following your page, and hopefully getting some sales to my shops!