Need to entice shoppers to your Folksy shop? British Crafters - the next chapter!

Yay! Thanks @SashaGarrett Look forward to getting your links when you decide what to promote!

The added bonus is that it has incentivised me to sort out my shop and collections in the mean time. Got to get it looking good and well organised.
Sasha

1 Like

Thank you @AnitaRoseDesigns - fab! Enjoy filling your shop & chat soon!

1 Like

Thanks @rosesworkshop Your work is gorgeous and super easy to promote!

might I ask a very important question how much does it cost I canā€™t see anything via the link

@EileensCraftStudio All the prices are on the website - on the Book Now link and then when you click through to see the different types it is there again. Do please shout if you canā€™t see it there.

Found it thank you didnā€™t realize it was there lol

1 Like

Fabulous! Not seen your shop before - itā€™s great!

Brilliant - sounds exciting! What else are you going to make @DeesDesigns?

Iā€™ve made a few small canvases using similar skills to my cards (decoupage etc.) these are less ā€˜occasion specificā€™ so Iā€™m hoping will be more likely to be an ā€˜impulse buyā€™ (letā€™s face it you usually only buy a birthday card when you have someone in mind very rarely are they bought because you think I like that so Iā€™ll treat myself) Iā€™ve also bought a few wooden trinket boxes to decorate with papers. Iā€™ve sewn for years so might add some of my fabric items as well.
The truth is Iā€™ve only had 2 sales on here this year (the last one was in March) and while a lot of it is probably lack of promotion on my part (it gets to the point where I think why bother!) I think I need to diversify to different products to appeal to different people especially as there are so many card sellers on here.

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea to diversify @DeesDesigns I started off with Dottie Designs making cards and although they sold quite well the profit margins werenā€™t good! I transferred the same skills to Guest books etc which I could charge much more for! I still have a few ladies I make all their cards for even though I donā€™t have them online at all! Good luck & look forward to seeing your new ideas!

1 Like

Discount code valid until midnight tonight. September is nearly booked up now! Exciting times ahead!

I have never used anything like this before, but it does look interesting. How is late sept into october looking for bookings?
May have finished setting up my shop by then. haha

1 Like

Hi @PaulsJewels you have a lovely shop - just had a peek! We are almost full now for September, I think by this time tomorrow we will be booked up. October is pretty much ok and November is half full already! People planning promotion for whispers Christmas I think! Shout if you need any more information!

Bookings for Sept will be full by tea time! Still space for October and limited space for November! Itā€™s going to be an exciting Autumn! Come & be part of it! Give your Folksy shop some love! www.britishcrafters.co.uk

Booked a bit more, couldnā€™t resist. I have far too much stock and just canā€™t face making more until some has sold. Really need a push to shift some of it!

1 Like

Thanks Lisa @sweetpyroangel Look forward to helping you get some of it sold! Dottie x

1 Like

September is now fully booked! Itā€™s going to be brilliant!

1 Like