Folksy Ltd

New to folksy help with promoting

Not sure how you promote your shop on here apart from social media which I do
I would love to hear from you all on how you promote your shop .

Below is one of the items I sell mostly sublimation t-shirts for kids will be doing adults at a later date please feel to drop me an email if you have any question or would like to know more about what I sell

Hi, always good to meet new sellers.

I am wondering whether you do all your own designs, though, as a lot of them seem to be, for instance, Disney characters? i’m not sure your disclaimer about not being official products would hold up against a copyright infringement claim when you them say “All images, text & designs are © Magic Moments”. Wouldn’t want you to get into trouble!

2 Likes

Yeah- you’ve kinda said they’re ‘unofficial’ and therefore not endorsed by the owner of the designs…you can’t really do that. Stepping into a very risky area there.

In terms of promotion- there’s loads of threads within the forum where you should find that information. People have plenty ideas of how to get the most out of social media if you read those threads. :slight_smile: Good Luck! But maybe check the copyright/trademark thing before for you go further with it as it could turn into a very expensive endeavour.