New to folksy

Hi. faywood

Hi faywood welcome. You could post in the Introduce Yourself topic. Also you should go to preferences edit your profile add your folksy shop URL so it is clickable from the forum straight to your shop.

Teresa.

Hi Faywood

Hi Faywood, if you log right out and then back in again, a link to your shop should appear next to your name. I was going to have a look round your shop but the link isn’t there. Good luck!

Thank you so kind of you to answer. Only just starting my shop so your not able to few it just yet. I have a feeling I’ll need lost of help! Regards Joann a. Faywoodcrafts

Only just starting out! So much to do and read.thank you for your warm welcome. Will be at it like the rest of you when I get my act together! Joanna faywoodcrafts

Only just setting it up and I am rather slow! Thank you for your help.you can few some of my work on Faywoodcrafts

Welcome to Folksy x

Hello and welcome faywood.

What a nightmare! trying to get started with my shop don’t seem to get very far.dont think I will bother.they don’t make it very easy.what a shame.faywoodcrafts

What kind of problems are you having Fay? Maybe someone here can help you?

Hi Louisa
I managed to sort it in the end thank goodness! Just need to do a bit more reading
Before I start my shop. Thank you for your time. Faywoodcrafts