Not listing?

Not sure what is wrong?

Has your description got any characters in other than the usual letters and numbers?
Like hyphens, percentage signs, forward slashes… anything like that? I can’t remember which it is but I think a fairly common one might not work. Have a look for something like that, try find a way to write it that avoids that character and try posting again.

Ssssh don’t tell anyone that I cut and pasted the description so it’s the same as another listing so I’m just not getting it! I’m streaming with the cold so I may be being dense … it’s not unheard of. I wish it told me what the offending thing was …

Main reason for not copy / pasting is that Goggle will ignore you and your listing if it spots you doing it…You’re not breaking any Folksy laws :slight_smile: It is guesswork which characters it objects too… I’m suspicious of anything other than straight alphanumeric.

Aww thanks! Glad you’re back from your travels! Looks like you had a super time! Xx

Absolutely blooming fantastic… Will put together a set of photos on my page when I get a minute. So good I need to share it :slight_smile: