Folksy Ltd

Oops! Won't make that mistake again!

I’ve just looked at the order I’ve just posted and realised that I’d put the postage price by mistake in the amount for the item. I hadn’t noticed until it was too late! Just shows you need to check your listings carefully. Someone has got a real bargain! Wont be doing that again in a hurry. :open_mouth:

OH no! Was it a usually high priced item?

That’s a mistake you won’t make twice! Whoever the buyer was, they must be made up with their bargain :relaxed:
I’m sorry you lost out though.

Fortunately not. I only lost £5, but it just shows how easy it is to make a slip. Could have been one of my more expensive items. Predictive text is another thing that slips in without me noticing. I’ve often read one of my listings a while later and realise that predictive text has changed what I meant to say without me noticing. I need to check things more carefully when I’m listing.

:slight_smile: - I have done similar before and managed to sell a scarf for £3 instead of £20! You live and learn.

This is why I never use predictive text it’s a big backwards step. Where grammar and spelling checks can be quite useful.

I must admit I do all my descriptions in Microsoft Word then when I’m happy I copy and paste it into my description. However that doesn’t help with pricing error though. Even then I still find the odd error in my listings and have to use the edit function.

Sorry you lost out though :frowning:

Oh dear, I’ve done the same, I can’t say I won’t do it again either :persevere:

1 Like

by way of a very small conselation, I just favourited you lol.
We all do it of course. So easily done
steve

I’m not the only one then. Thanks ladies - I’ll always remember to check in future. :blush: