Folksy Ltd

Pay pal and Visa cards

(Astrid Huxham ) #1

Pay Pal have blocked my visa card…I know i still have money in it. so…Why dont Etsy allow us to have a choice and pay directly with a visa card as I find using pay pal a pain.x

(Christine Shephard) #2

I assume you meant Folksy?

Folksy have chosen to use Paypal - most customers are happy with that and can pay by credit card via the Paypal checkout instead if they choose.

If you are having problems with Paypal, it’s best to call them and sort it out with them directly.

(Diane Burton) #3

Astrid it’s not something simple like your card has gone out of date is it? I’ve had this happen to me a couple of times (once in our local shop which was a bit embarrassing) If not like Christine said contact PayPal and ask for an explanation.

(Margaret Jackson) #4

I’ve used Paypal with no problem for years, it’s one of the reasons I like Folksy so much, Paypal makes things simple for me!

As has been suggested, if you’re having problems it’s best to contact Paypal and find out what the trouble is.

(Astrid Huxham ) #5

ive tried to call them four times i cant get hold of them,…maybe i should just add another card…

(Astrid Huxham ) #6

no my card expires next year only…i might add another card. Apparently i looked up on ebay and qutie a few people have been complaining about pay pal blocking their cards…not sure why,

(Diane Burton) #7

Sounds like a PayPal problem, (which is probably a relief to you) I’ve only had to contact them once (when I first set up my account) but once I got through they were helpful, is there an email address anywhere that you could use to get hold of them?

(Shirley Woosey) #8

Astrid @Blingcards they are very helpful if you telephone them.

Shirley x

(Caroline John) #9

I’ve had my card blocked a couple of times when trying to shop on folksy by paypal ,they said it had been highlighted as possible fraudulent use and they did unblock it when I called them. It does make me wonder if that is why we end up with non payers on here!