Photos not displaying

Hi there I know some other people have asked this but a little while ago

When posting in the forums my photos do not show up. i have logged out and back in again as that usually solves most problems but they are still not showing.

Can you help please @Folksyadmin or anyone else who knows what to do

Thank you

1 Like

@dougfolksy
Yes I have the same thing. If I add a link in the forums like I have here, photos do not display.
(It is okay if I use the paperclip sign and add a photo from there) not this way (although it has shown up on this one)

1 Like

I can see your photo Claire.

1 Like

@PocketfulCreations I can as well now - how strange… Thanks for letting me know. Perhaps it has been fixed already xx

2 Likes

Thank you Claire I will try that and I can see your photo

I’m still getting problems when I try to add a link from another shop, so hopefully they will sort it out soon x

1 Like

Hi all, glad I’m not the only one having trouble!
I had this problem last week, when adding a photo to one of the forums via copy and paste of the URL, but the image didn’t show up.
I was a bit concerned but a few days later it appeared.
It is still happening, but the image seems to pop up after a day or so :confused:
I don’t know whether to contact Folksy admin or just wait it out?

1 Like

I have also been having this problem for a few days, and have just contacted support.
Hopefully a minor glitch!

2 Likes

I have had this problem as well but after a while the picture seems to appear.

2 Likes

Yes I am having the same problem

2 Likes

I’m glad it’s not just me! I tried clearing clearing my cookies and cache on my laptop but sadly it didn’t work. @dougfolksy @clarefolksy any more ideas. Seems to only be a problem in the forums though?

1 Like

I had the same problem a few days ago, but I think it might be Chrome. I’m logging in with Firefox now and I can see all my photos.

1 Like

hmm, I am using Chrome :neutral_face: Maybe I’ll see if there is a updated version of chrome. I shall investigate further, thanks

1 Like

Thanks for all of your replies ladies I still haven’t heard anything back from @Folksyadmin so not sure if they are doing anything about it.I’ll let you know if I do hear anything.

P

Thanks for all your comments about images not displaying properly. We will look into it and get back to you all!

3 Likes

Thank you Clare @clarefolksy

1 Like

that you @clarefolksy

1 Like

Thanks for your help
xx

2 Likes

Hi @clarefolksy do you have any update on this problem as my photos are still not displaying. Thank you

1 Like

I am having this problem as well.

1 Like