Post all your Folksy Fridays here!

Here’s my Folksy Friday board today - Dragons! Who doesn’t love a dragon?! Will do an instagram post later :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve just shared this on Facebook Joy - a week later than planned but I ran out of time last Friday!

1 Like

Know what you mean about time. My day was scheduled to a minute and then, as I was getting paperwork together for 3 Folksy orders… we had a Power Cut. I could have used pen and paper instead of the printer (I suppose) and my phone on mobile signal to give me the details but then I realised … the post office was on the same powercut…

Thank goodness Scottish Power sorted it earlier than they said and just in time for me to do the post office run before the school round the corner finished for the day
(= a long queue of children with bad teeth buying 50p worth of penny sweets each which takes Hours !).
:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thank you Dee for including a pair of my dragon scale mitts. :smiley:

1 Like

You’re very welcome Lynn - I have been wanting to commission a pair for ages, love them! I will be in touch :grinning:

1 Like

Item links below:-

https://folksy.com/items/6975125-Accordion-Books-Set-of-3-concertina-sketchbooks-artists-journal-A6-Portrait

2 Likes

A FOLKSY FRIDAY Pinterest Board for you

I’ve also collaged 15 pieces in the Promoting Folksy thread
Joy xx

3 Likes

Here’s the post I did on facebook this for Friday xxx

3 Likes

:blue_heart: Folksy Friday 17th November 2023 - Cyanotype :blue_heart: