Question about setting up new albums on Facebook

Could someone help me please?

I want to reorganise photos on my Facebook page, and to create albums for specific purposes e.g. Items ready to ship, Sold (which I already have), Work in progress etc.

But if I upload a load of pictures (into the album Ready to ship for example), will this flood the news feeds of my followers? I suspect it would, and if this is true, is there a way around this??

Thanks,

If you upload several photos in one go it will only show once in the newsfeed, if you add each photo by uploading them individually they will show separately in the newsfeed (hope that makes sense!)

I tend to add several images to an album at a time, and people will see a main image plus a couple of smaller ones next to it as one newsfeed item, so they see a variety of my stuff without there being an overload :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Sara - I will give that a go then. I’ve also today reorganised my Folksy shop pictures into new collections. I’m going to focus on design themes rather than the media i.e. print, card, original as that should hopefully make for a better shopping experience. I think I will also lose the website shop, keep that just for general info and put all my sales online through Folksy (makes for just one point of promotion) Busy busy - I def need more hours!!!

1 Like

Just been over to your Facebook page and sent you a new like. It looks lovely.

Pauline

1 Like

Thanks Pauline! I’ve spent today working out what I am going to be doing in future on facebook, and I am beginning to get a clearer idea at last! I’ll pop over and say hi to you too! :smiley:

1 Like