Scam Warning

Mine says

Hello,
You have received the following message from chimoumisno1977. To respond, simply reply to this email and your message will be sent directly to the sender’s email address: chimoumisno19771996@gmail.com
Please note that by replying to the message, your email address will be shared with the recipient. More information.

Error in ordering
Hello dear seller about a few days ago,I bought your stuff, but I still do not get this position in my account, although i have this transaction in my PayPal account.
I called folksy customer support, they recommend me to contact you attached a screenshots of my PayPaland folksy accounts.
Here are screenshots:
[LINK IN HERE]
Please help me understand about the situation.

I Have Not clicked that link !!! and neither have I sold anything in the last few days to someone with such stilted English

@folksycontent

I’ve also had a message - my shop has been on holiday for over a week.

@InkyprintsOriginals i think they’ve just sent the message through folksy hence why it looks legit.

I have had two from different e-mail addresses forwarded both to support and deleted

I just received an email also saying that they hadn’t received an order with a link to look at a screen shot, I didn’t open it, guessed it was a scam, as for one thing, nothing in my shop here has sold since I opened it :frowning: the persons user name is postchurburt or something like that

Hi i have just had the same thing from contliswalu1971

Me too, had it a few minutes ago but came to check it out first!

Hi ,I have just received one too. The English is appalling_ always raises alarm bells . The sender waslongrinkiescoh19831979@gmail.com
Annie

Thank you I’ve just had one from (resixered19801974@gmail.com). I’ve only recently started using my Folksy shop so still finding my way around.

I’ve also just got one from bultimnmure1975…not good!!! :frowning:

Mine came from ibcharsasun1985.

Yes, I’ve just received this too, mine is from maiwinkohor1972

Hi mine was a different email address but exactly the same content !
Annie

Got one too DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT - it is a VIRUS

I have just recieved one of these scams… the fact that they say they have bought ‘stuff’ should have given it away. I checked my paypal account for payment, but still went to open the link on my phone! as it looks genuine. It will be interesting to see what folksy says.

Tamsyn

Mine from a donsterasuc1970 who has an account?? Luckily I twigged at the last moment and stopped the download.

1 Like

Me too. I checked my Folksy account for any possible sales - then I deleted the email.

And again maybe because I have 2 shops on Folksy this time from

Hello,

You have received the following message from contliswalu1971. To respond, simply reply to this email and your message will be sent directly to the sender’s email address: contliswalu19711993@gmail.com

Please note that by replying to the message, your email address will be shared with the recipient. More information.

Invalid order

Hello dear seller about couple days ago,I bought your stuff, but I still do not get this position in my account, although i have this transaction in my paypal account.
I called Folksy customer support, they recommend me to contact you attached a screenshots of my paypaland folksy accounts.

Here are screenshots:
[LINK IN HERE]

Please help me understand about the situation.

I’ve just had it too, from a different email, and I forwarded it to support, then came on here and see lots of us have had it.
Jayne

I got one too! from a different username! I think there’s more than one account doing this. Don’t reply! contact Folksy.

I got one too from: tremenseto1980. About buying “stuff” - all very generic and not well written!..I was distracted at the time by my 2 pet ferrets running riot around the house (lol) So i did actually click the link but luckily it wouldn’t open.