Share your Facebook links here!

Hello. I was looking through the forums looking for a Facebook page thread for our shops and I could not find one, so thought I would set one up. I have been struggling to get likes on my page on Facebook so thought we could all help each other out

https://www.facebook.com/kerrylouisearts/

16 Likes

What a good idea Kerry. I have liked your Facebook Page. Here’s mine…

11 Likes

Thank you :blush: liked your page also

4 Likes

Here’s mine. Yorkshire Hare Crafts | Facebook

Already following you @kerrylouisearts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Thank you, I was already following you @yorkshireharecrafts with my personal page but followed you with my art page now too :blush:

2 Likes

This is mine

and I’d also like to drop the link for Folksy’s very own Facebook page because they put out some terrific content and the more we like and interact with their page, the more people will hear about us.

10 Likes

Followed you @plumporridge . :slight_smile:

Are you able to tell me how you do the links like that I can’t work it out lol

3 Likes

Hi Kerry, I just go to the page I want, copy whatever there is at the top of my screen (might be called a browser bar, not sure though!) then come here and paste it and the link appears.

3 Likes

Have liked from here.
SallyAnn

2 Likes

Hi @plumporridge That what I am doing too I wonder why yours looks like that then, will have to have a look on google! :blush:

@kerrylouisearts I just tried it with your page and at first it looked like yours, but I hadn’t pasted it right at the start of the line. When I moved it over to the left as far as it would go, this came up.

5 Likes

Hi Kerry,

Lovely idea, I think there’s one for IG links which I’ve followed for a while and found lots of lovely people through so it’s nice to have one for FB too.

I’ve followed everyone to here, here’s my link

Cheers Lou

10 Likes

Ahh brill Thank you @plumporridge :blush:

1 Like

This is a fab idea… I’ll go try and find it :joy:

4 Likes

Think that’s it. I’d be chuffed to bits if people followed me. Still trying to figure out how the business pages work. I’ll go check out all yours.

11 Likes

All liked/followed to here

12 Likes

Here’s my link and I’m off to find you all. X

12 Likes

This is such a good idea, and I have liked everyone to here. (Facebook I mean, although I do like everyone too!!!

My likes are getting bigger. Yo!!

xxx

8 Likes

@thegreetingscardshop Woop Woop !! yay glad your getting loads of likes :star_struck: xxx

4 Likes
11 Likes