Share your Facebook links here!

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks @kerrylouisearts, liked your page also.
Facebook
Mine wonā€™t come out with the full facebook title of SilvanaJewellery - weird, why not???

7 Likes

I have followed you on Instagram too. Your Butterfly Card is absolutely stunning!!! Beautiful words too. SallyAnn (I am a tad jealous) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I have followed everyoneā€™s Facebook links to here. Brilliant idea Kerry @kerrylouisearts
SallyAnn

2 Likes

Your Facebook Page comes up full size (really large on the screen) - or is it my computer???
SallyAnn

3 Likes

Awā€¦thank you so much!! I am so jealous of people that can draw and paint :joy::joy: I could never do that :)) Just saw your workā€¦amazing!

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure, looks ok on my phone and was ok on my laptop :confused:

1 Like

@Coedseren - it may be my computer going all weird. Itā€™s lovely anyway.
SallyAnn xxx

3 Likes

Morning All - Iā€™ve had a few issues with my WiFi but I think Iā€™m back on track nowā€¦Iā€™ll work my way through everyoneā€™s links and like. Itā€™s such a great idea. Love the different ways we can support one another. Have a fab (and connected) day!

3 Likes

Pinterest is causing me such a painā€¦Iā€™ve no idea how it works and really what the point of it isā€¦how you get people to follow you etc, etc. I need a small child to help me :joy: Iā€™m determined to try and figure it out.

3 Likes

@Coedseren This happened to me too your page was really large, I refreshed the page and it was still doing it not quite sure why though

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if this is helpful or not, you might already know about it but there is a website called Skillshare and there awesome for learning new things and there are some really fantastic videos on Pinterest and all social media they offer a free 14 days too and most of the time when you go to cancel they offer more time too haha !! :blush:

7 Likes

I think I just figured out why. The link wasnā€™t the correct format. Hopefully itā€™s ok now.
When I clocked it just opened up admin page, and didnā€™t show what everyone else saw :thinking:
Itā€™s still only showing me the admin page, but I took off the end bit and hopefully that might fix the page view :confused:

2 Likes

ā€˜what the point of it isā€™ is pretty much my view too :rofl:
Iā€™m still old school and write everything in pen. I donā€™t trust technology muchā€¦ :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

yeah itā€™s working now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you so much. Iā€™ll certainly check this out :blush:

2 Likes

Yo!!! working xxx
SallyAnn

4 Likes
9 Likes

Liked your Facebook Page Michelle.
SallyAnn

2 Likes

Hi Kerry, glad to see you are still working, I have followed with my personal (Marion Spencer) as well as my page. The links depend on what device you are using, I am mostly on a mac laptop and have to copy and paste the http address and then if I want more of a picture, also have to right click an image and hit copy then paste that under the http. But of a pain but it works.x

3 Likes