Share your Folksy High Fives 2021

After a quiet few weeks I have had a few bears adopted this week both on Folksy and off, I’ve also taken on 2 commissions, one of them through Folksy and I am excitedly awaiting 1 more sale to reach 100 :smiley: :slightly_smiling_face: when it happens I hope I remember to pop back.

It’s nice to hear positive things

6 Likes

Yay…whoop whoop I’m back, wasn’t expecting it to be so quick but I reached 100 sales today…

9 Likes

Today I sold 24 fused Christmas trees and have just posted them to Hong Kong.
And more… two weeks ago I sold 12 to the same customer… she came back for more… A definite high five moment…

6 Likes

I’m celebrating one of my beehive honeypots being featured in this month’s Landscape Magazine !
They contacted me a few months ago through my Folksy shop, all I had to do was post them a pot for photography (which they duly returned)

11 Likes

(upload://h3wDYOkSmR2fAjjUlnQVeIT8jna.jpeg)

I’m Eleanor and I’ve started folksy 4 months now. I make and design bridal wear, gowns, wedding dresses vintage wear and costumes. Please check out my folksy page and Facebook. DorothyRose costume and bridal. EleanorDorothyRose on Folksy https://m.facebook.com/eleanortaulbut678/

1 Like

Whoop whoop! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

My bead loomed pendant Fascinating Rhythm has been added to Folksy’s Gifts for Music Lovers gift guide today :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

I made my first TikTok on Saturday and it’s had 685 views and fifty likes now! :partying_face: :partying_face:

And today I reached 100 Twitter followers! :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

I reached my 600 sales milestone today! :tada:

9 Likes

:partying_face: Congrats! :tada:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I’ve just ordered my first packet of Lakeland Loom business cards! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :flower_playing_cards: :flower_playing_cards: :flower_playing_cards: :flower_playing_cards:

2 Likes

I was stunned when I had two of my cards featured in Papercraft Essentials Issue 197 March 2021, and even more delighted when I received the lovely prize pictured below.

9 Likes

Yay! My Moo business cards (with Folksy seller discount :wink: :+1:) came today! I love them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’m celebrating my 150th sale tonight, and I’m thrilled. I’ve had a wonderful day with a friend I haven’t seen for over a year, and opening folksy to see that magical number was the icing on the cake.

10 Likes

Yay! Congrats! :tada: What a fab day you’ve had :hugs:

1 Like

My recent celebration is reaching 100 followers on Instagram (I don’t really use social media apart from for my crafts so this is quite the achievement for me)! It’s definitely about more than just a number though – I love the craft community that I’ve become a part of on there and here on Folksy, and it’s great getting to see other people’s amazing creations too :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s very exciting news- bet you were chuffed, congratulations! :clap: :raised_hands: :tada:

They’re lovely- they do such beautiful work and with the Folksy discount, it’s a winner!

:tada: :clap:

1 Like

That’s awesome congratulations :tada: :raised_hands:- agree with you, definitely more than a number, it feels like a huge support system and there are lovely folk who become genuine crafty friends.

And because of your high five- I’m following you now too!

Annie x

3 Likes

Thank you @PoppyDarling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses::grinning:

1 Like