Share Your Folksy High Fives 2023

And congratulations back your way, to your brilliant start to the year!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone 🩷

1 Like

Ah thank you

Hope to visit soon, both my kids have recently moved to Sheffield, so have an excuse to travel :joy:

I’ve reached 70 sales and it’s my first sale in 2023 - at last! :grin:

6 Likes

Congratulations :grinning:

love your knitted shells. It puts me to shame I have a jumper which I have had on the go well before Christmas just 1 and half sleeves to go.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: Good luck with finishing your jumper!

1 Like

thank you :grinning:

My lovely photo of a tree tunnel has just made it onto Folksy Local South East (middle left) and I am overjoyed to be featured amongst such wonderful artists!

8 Likes

Yay! My Swoopy the Lake District Owl (Easter egg version) has been added to the Folksy Easter Outfits & Accessories Gift Guide!

Thank you Folksy! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Thats brilliant!

1 Like

Thank you Petra :hugs:

I’m back with another high five and big thank you to Folksy!

My Spring Leaves earrings in Folksy 2023 colours have been added to the Easter Gifts Gift Guide this morning! :partying_face: :balloon: :flags: :sparkler: :firecracker: :fireworks:

4 Likes

Hooray I have just reached 600 sales! My first sale was in April 2013!!

7 Likes

Well done! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Finally reached 50 sales last week - I don’t think I’m about to conquer the universe with spoons anytime soon but I’m very chuffed none the less! Here’s hoping the next 50 come a bit quicker. I’ve still got lots of Folksy Lore to learn and I’m enjoying the process :slight_smile:

10 Likes

congratulations :grinning:

I’ve thought about embroidering directly onto my fur bears for years and yesterday out of the blue remembered embroidering onto a small straw hat probably 15 years ago on one of my own bears. I was so excited realising it would be possible i set about trying it on the bear i had just finished stuffing. Halfway through i did realise I should have tried it on a piece of fur not the finished bear but nevertheless it turned out ok and it has literally changed where I go from here. The only way is up ! I

I found once I reached 50 sales it seemed to take off, congratulations I 'm sure there’ll be many more to come.

Although I managed to miss it until today, I made my 100th Folksy sale yesterday - yay! It was for this little zippy pouch in blue:

It certainly hasn’t been easy or quick getting to this point, still trying to work out how to be successful here! :grinning:

10 Likes