Share your High Fives!

Thank you. Yep I got Folksy in there too. It was very last minute they phoned me and asked to come round in an hour and a half, had to get hubby to cut my hair!! :joy:

1 Like

I am a tad speachless!
I just made it into the Folksy top sellers list!
How amazing is that.

6 Likes

Very well deserved Suzzie, your shop is lovely :grinning:

1 Like

Great news Suzzie, well done! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So happy this morning to find that I’ve reached 600 sales, yippee!

Latest order will be going all the way to the USA :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well done Suzzie, I had noticed that too!!

1 Like

That’s amazing Tina, your cards are lovely!!

1 Like

Thanks so much Susan :slight_smile:

Thank you Tina @DaisyWings Lynn @erkinwald and Susan @bramleycards for your lovely words of support Suzzie xx

1 Like

Hi all I’m new to Folksy… So pleased I just got my training certificate image

So yay I will start uploading my cards today :smile:

@HilaryP

so pleased - I got my 10th folksy sale today:) :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My high five is I have just finished manning a cute little pop up shop this month in York with fellow Folksy makers Jo Bagshaw and Catherine Boyne Whitelegg, and painter Adi French. A really good business experience, and we loved being shopkeepers for 3 weeks!

7 Likes

Gained my 400th sale today !! Yippee

3 Likes

I just reached 250 sales!!..
Doing a happy dance…:dancer:

1 Like

That’s amazing, well done!!

1 Like

Excited to say I’ve had my first sale within a week of reopening my shop. Not been here for a long time but am busy listing my jewellery and accessories. Soutache still seems to be relatively unknown but crossing my fingers that is something I’ll be able to change.

3 Likes

Made my first sale this morning! :smiley:

3 Likes

I have sold at least one thing from my little Folksy shop every month for a whole year! This was my goal to myself this year, and I’ve actually achieved it!

4 Likes

Well done Petra @PetraBradleyPrints, you have a lovely shop. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Lynn, promoting can be a bit of a grind cant it? and altho my sales are low, they are at least becoming consistent! It is my best year so far on Folksy, and I hope others will find the same. x.

1 Like