Share your High Fives!

Congratulations Roz, your shop is full of lovely goodies x

Hello Folksy - at last Iā€™ve discovered how to speak to a real Folksy person :slight_smile: not just the cute robot! Have been wanting to say an enormous ā€œthank you - it means a lotā€ for featuring some of my work in your gift guides.

Such a buzz! When the gift guides come up I shared this on my Facebook business page to such lovely comments. Thank you Folksy!

Feeling rather honoured - this ring has just been featured in Folksyā€™s handmade jewellery section!
https://folksy.com/ā€¦/7061097-eco-silver-handmade-textured-rā€¦
#feelingfolksy
#folksy
#wearethemakers

Very best and many thanks again Mags

I am unbelievably pleased to have a purse in the gifts for men, and a tote bag in Folksy Favourites.
What a lovely feeling to see it on the front page. Its improved my stats no end-thanks so much Folksy, Petra.

1 Like

Yeah!!
At 18 minutes past midnight a sale took me to over 200 sales! (201 in fact) I was hoping I would reach it by Christmas but my shop has been so quiet that I wasnā€™t sure I would make it!

:grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

I just had my first sale here! Iā€™m a bit nervous because Iā€™ve never even bought anything from here as a customer so Iā€™m not sure exactly how it all works, but it was a really nice surprise as Iā€™ve not really told anyone that Iā€™m on here. :slight_smile:

Hoorraayy , got my first sale of 2018, and from my first Folksy returning buyer. My sales are up to 20, which by my standards is Massive! Thanks to all my likers, and to Folksy for all your support.

5 Likes

Just had my very first sale on Folksy!

5 Likes

Evening Everyone! Miles By Design has itā€™s fist advert in DollsHouse World Magazine this month :slight_smile: (Issue 306)

We are very excited today and to top it off we made a sale from our Jewellery collection. Hopefully the year has begun how it intends to go on! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to everyone.

3 Likes

My first sale on Folksy ā€¦yippeeee !

5 Likes

Hi
I am celebrating my first sale. I opened my shop at the beginning of the year and feel like Iā€™ve a mountain to climb but Iā€™ve taken that all important first step.
https://folksy.com/shops/LoveHeartWood
bye for now.
Liz
Love HeartWood

3 Likes

Well done, hereā€™s to many more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve just had my 200th sale on Folksy. Itā€™s taken years but I have really enjoyed being part of the Folksy family, and I am just as excited on the 200th sale as on the 1st! (but I hope with all the practice the jewellery, and definately the photography is better).

4 Likes

First sale, very pleased.

1 Like

Congrats! Its a great feeling.

1 Like

Was feeling a bit despondent last week but lovely comments from people on Folksy lifted my spirits and then I sold a card! Yeah very happy bunny.x

3 Likes

Hoorayā€¦at last I have hit one hundred salesā€¦phew!

2 Likes

A bit belated, but High Five to Folksy for featuring enamellers (on St Patrickā€™s Day) which resulted in nine sales, an exciting stint at the dizzy heights of Number 10 in the Best Sellers list and the ability to invest in more copper blanks and new colours to grow Jax Enamelled Jewellery. Just shows what a marketing boost can do for you. Watch this space for new summer jewellery, starting with a beautiful green leaf - come on Spring, start producing your own!

2 Likes

Invited to do a Meet the Maker morning at my local craft shop and my bags and purses fill the window. So excited.

5 Likes

Well my high five is Iā€™ve been filmed for tv talking about my business. https://www.madeinnorthwales.tv/video/?video=x6i369f

4 Likes

Huge congratulations Sarah, and weā€™ll done on mentioning folksy several times :grin: your work is beautiful

1 Like