Share your High Fives!

Congratulations SallyAnn. A real boost when you reach a milestone, here’s to many more. :smiley:

Well done SallyAnn fabulous news x

I’ve receive my first feedback :star::star::star::star::star:

4 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7356077-Xmas-Driftwood-Brass-label-Cottages

1st folksy sale …getinnnn

4 Likes

Yeah - I did it! I sold 1000 things in less than a year. When I sold 500 in a year Dottie Bonnar challenged me to double it. I didn’t think that was possible but I have. Doing a happy dance. :blush:

Don’t think I can double it again but I have lots of plans for the new year. :blush:

8 Likes

I’m so excited to have just had my 500 sales milestone e-mail! I know that some of those sales have been from other folksy sellers, so I’d like to say - thank you very much to everyone who’s placed an order, it means a lot :slight_smile:

https://folksy.com/shops/LDRIllustration

5 Likes

Well done and I’ve got that very same bookmark that I bought from you ages ago. Love your illustrations - you deserve to do well! x

Thanks @MaisyMuffin :slight_smile: It was a bookmark sale that put me over the 500 mark!

Wow Martine!!! Well done! That’s amazing. Well deserved - your dolls and clothes are so adorable. xx

1 Like

Oh thank you Helen - that’s a lovely thing to say x

1 Like

Woo hoo!! Sharing my first sale on Folksy :woman_cartwheeling::dancer:that’s me doing a cartwheel then a happy dance :blush:

1 Like

I sold my 40th and 41st items on the last week! So pleased as I’ve not been able to put much time into promoting but I am doing #12daysoffolksy!

2 Likes

Yeah!!! This evening I reached 400 sales…wasn’t sure I would get there before Christmas . Happy Dancing…:dancer:

5 Likes

Congratulations and well done Kim! :tada:

I’m 5 behind you and my target has been to reach it by Christmas too, so I’ve got everything crossed.

Edited to say I’m actually 7 behind you because I see you’re on 402 now!

1 Like

Thank you Helen…I didn’t think I was going to make it as I haven’t had much time to make new things with hubby still at home recovering so I’m really pleased.
Good luck with reaching your target, I’m sure you will make it! :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve had 5 sales on Folksy in the last month (as well as some with the other lot and even my website) - normally I don’t get that many over 2 years - suddenly, after all these years, I’m being found!!!

1 Like

I’ve had two sales this week, bringing my total up to 3!!!

I made my first sale yesterday - I’m so pleased!

Small milestone but one nonetheless - I’ve hit the Folksy 10 sales mark. This is fab considering I’ve not really promoted myself much the last few months.

2 Likes

Yay, I’ve reached 400 sales! I set myself two targets this year. One was to exceed the number of Folksy sales I made last year, which I achieved a couple of weeks ago and the other was to reach 400 sales by Christmas which I’ve now also achieved. I’m a very happy bunny! :grin:

7 Likes